JMsidious elsewhere on the net

Meatpie

OWNER/ADMIN
Staff member
Administrator
Our forum elite user, who everyone is so fond of, including myself, is using fake pics.

He even fooled me to send him my pics although I rarely do that.

:sm (20):WHY MATE? WHY?

I really liked your posts, really believed there were decent gay guys out there but its the same story over and over again.

FAIL MATE! YOU FUCKING FAILED.

REMEMBER WHAT I said TO THOSE TROLLS WHO USED TO VISIT US - EVEYRHING CAN BE TRACED ON THE NET SO ANYONE WHO USES FAKES PICS WILL EVENTUALLY BE DISCOVERED.

Here is "his" profile from a gay dating site. Seems other gay guys like to use the pics of this dude:

I didn't know you lived in Sofia mate, I thought you said San Diego?

Who cares now, whatever you say from now on no one is gonna believe you - so post away - just like BritLad.

http://www.gay.bg/profileshow.php?user=Unicum

*JMsidious Forum Elite status has been revoked as of October 12.

I did mate. I should have known better - trust absolutely no one on the NET but he was fucking good, I grant him that.

Our forum elite user, who everyone is so fond of, including myself, is using fake pics.

He even fooled me to send him my pics although I rarely do that.

:sm (20):WHY MATE? WHY?

I really liked your posts, really believed they were decent gay guys out there but its the same story over and over again.

FAIL MATE! YOU FUCKING FAILED.

REMEMBER WHAT I TOLD TO THOSE TROLLS WHO USED TO VISIT US - EVEYRHING CAN BE TRACED ON THE NET SO ANYONE WHO USES FAKES PICS WILL EVENTUALLY BE DISCOVERED. WE ALSO KNOW

Here is "his" profile from a gay dating site. Seems other gay guys like to use the pics of this dude:

I didn't know you lived in Sofia mate, I though you said San Diego?

Who cares now, whatever you say from now on no one is gonna believe you - so post away - just like BritLad.

http://www.gay.bg/profileshow.php?user=Unicum

This is low - SO FUCKING LOW! If you don't believe me, well, so fucking be it. I do not lie. That IS my picture, but not my site, Meat. I can't believe you would post this without asking me for proof first, which I can show. But now you say you wouldn't believe me, and I really am hurt by this.
I will not bother you again, friend.
I have lost a friend not by my own doing, but by something out of my control. Thanks for nothing.

You sent nothing but a face pic - I was the one that risked something by sending you my picture.

You really are something Meat.

I'm sorry to hear that!
Maybe I'm paranoid, but I would not post even a pic of my computer, in the appropriate forum thread!
I surf only through the Tor network, period! I only post through proxies and re-mailers.
My e-mail addresses are also only through Tor.
However, I have made stupid mistakes a few times :-(((

PS: This is a reply to Meatpie's post!

Last edited:
SHUT THE FUCK UP.

YOU FAILED.

You had a chance at this site, you made lots of cool friends...now please leave and go troll Johanna's site or whatever other sites you visit. Your time here is over.

I'm sorry to hear that!
Maybe I'm paranoid, but I would not post even a pic of my computer, in the appropriate forum thread!
I surf only through the Tor network, period! I only post through proxies and re-mailers.

So have I, like trusting Meat.

I'm sorry to hear that!

We all learn from our mistakes. But that guy really got me!

We all learn from our mistakes. But that guy really got me!

I am so fucking hurt - you won't even allow me to prove what I say?

Attachments

• charonboat_dot_com_hanging_belarus_partisans_3_3.jpg
    charonboat_dot_com_hanging_belarus_partisans_3_3.jpg
    54.9 KB · Views: 286
Just fuck off, I think after this no one will be intersted in talking to you...

And if they are still fools on the site, and believe JMsidious's shite - thats entirely your responsibilty. You've been warned.

I just want to say that I offered to prove that that is my picture, but Meat would rather believe lies. I can do no more than that. Thanks for the fun - I will be going now, with my head up high. I know I didn't lie, that's what's important.

I don't know what to say - if anyone is interested, I can e-mail you proof - I am wary of posting here due to the way loyalties turn in seconds.

And where the fuck did your avatar go? I thought that was the real you? Or was it just another pic you stole from a site and now you are scared you'll get busted again?

Doesn't really matter anymore, does it?

Fake shit mate, F A K E !!!!

Hope at least the nurse stories were true.

EVERYTHING was true - it is the real me, Meat. God, what can I do to show ya how wrong you have been? I deleted my avatar so no one could use it against me- I am just being cautious - I wanted it here when I had trust - now that I don't, why would I put my pic on here?

Hey Meatpie, cool it! Sounds to me like this guy's probably telling the truth, in which case he doesn't deserve this. Maybe you've jumped to conclusions on this one - we all get things wrong once in a while? Why not pvt him, check things out with an open mind?

Thats actually none of your business.

Thats between me and JMsidious. Cute Dead Guys has a flame section to let off steam - if this section is too hard or rude for you - don't visit.

-----------

I hate liars.

Anyone who believes him and defends him is stupid in my opinoin...

But thats just my opinion... of course.

Thats actually none of your business.

Thats between me and JMsidious. Cute Dead Guys has a flame section to let off steam - if this section is too hard or rude for you - don't visit.

-----------

I hate liars.

Anyone who believes him and defends him is stupid in my opinoin...

But thats just my opinion... of course.

An opinion I didn't value enough, and I realize that. Love ya, Meat:sm (35):

I am reletively new to the site, and so do not know alot about the politics of everything that has gone on here. But, I did not come on here to see how everyone on here looks. I personally don't care how anyone looks. I care about the fact that I am not alone in this world with my likes and fantasies. What Jmsidious looks like does not matter. Meat, do your fantasies have anything to do with how YOU look? Do my fantasies change because of the way I look?
Was what Jmsidious did wrong? Maybe. But he has apologized and explained. Everyone has, at some point in their lives, told a little lie that grew and grew out of control. Everyone deserves forgiveness.
I just feel blessed to have found a place like this to share my thoughts and desires with likeminded people. I am sure we all do. But remember, it's more about how we feel than our image.
That's my opinion.

I am reletively new to the site, and so do not know alot about the politics of everything that has gone on here. But, I did not come on here to see how everyone on here looks. I personally don't care how anyone looks. I care about the fact that I am not alone in this world with my likes and fantasies. What Jmsidious looks like does not matter. Meat, do your fantasies have anything to do with how YOU look? Do my fantasies change because of the way I look?
Was what Jmsidious did wrong? Maybe. But he has apologized and explained. Everyone has, at some point in their lives, told a little lie that grew and grew out of control. Everyone deserves forgiveness.
I just feel blessed to have found a place like this to share my thoughts and desires with likeminded people. I am sure we all do. But remember, it's more about how we feel than our image.
That's my opinion.

Duly noted - I made amends, and seems like they were well received - Thanks, everyone and thanks Bind.

Back