uk sadist - belly stabbing

bladeboyUK

Forum Newcomer
uk sadist into chems, rough violent sex, gut punching, gut torture, navel and belly stabbing, gutting, lots of blood and more. interested in genuine hookups. get in touch if interested, i have wickr. more info on my profile.

serious and genuine guys only, prefer 18-35ish or older if i find you physically attractive enough

uk sadist into chems, rough violent sex, gut punching, gut torture, navel and belly stabbing, gutting, lots of blood and more. interested in genuine hookups. get in touch if interested, i have wickr. more info on my profile.

serious and genuine guys only, prefer 18-35ish or older if i find you physically attractive enough
PM sent

really llike guts punch and navel torture and real stabbing...gutted is nice but thats mean death is there way get gutted and no daying it ?u farway in uk lwill try vist london or you can vist dubai

hello i will be happy if i get back because i love belly belly button and stabbing .....

Hi, i search guy to stab and gut me !

Back