The Ship

callmecaleb

A man is a tasty morsel.
Elite Member
Day One: A large ship sails well out of shipping lanes in international waters. Aboard are twelve young men who had been condemned to death in Cuba for various reasons but were instead sold by the prison camp director to the ship’s captain. Also aboard are ten very wealthy gay sadists from around the world. And finally, the third group aboard is the crew, all young, handsome men into S/M whose function it is to see that the wealthy paying guests enjoy themselves to the fullest using the Cubans as subjects of torture. No limitations are placed on the activities. At the end of one week, all the Cubans must be dead and buried at sea.

The ship is as well-equipped as Genet’s “Balcony” with numerous rooms, some outfitted as Inquisition chambers, others as Nazi interrogation centers, as hospital operating rooms, etc, etc, so that the paying guests have all the equipment, clothing, décor, etc, they might want to conduct their fantasy scenes and bring them to reality.

We begin with the guests on the first night of their arrival, assembled in the ship’s ballroom. They have eaten and have after-dinner drinks in hand. Some are dressed in business suits, others in leather gear, still others in almost nothing. One crew member has been assigned to each of the guests. The crew member will serve as the guest’s servant for the week. He will satisfy the guest’s sexual needs, if required; he will receive non-mutilating punishment from the guest if the guest so desires; and he will assist the guest in torturing the prisoners as the guest desires. For this first night, these servant/crew members are all dressed in black leather boots, brief, tight leather shorts, and black leather vests. After tonight, they will dress in whatever manner their master dictates.

The guests are each seated on large couches arranged facing the ballroom’s stage. The servants sit on the floor at their master’s feet, now mainly intent on keeping their master’s glasses filled with whatever beverage has been requested. The captain comes on stage and welcomes the group. He explains that the prisoners will be auctioned off with bids starting at $5,000 and increasing in increments of at least $500 per raise. At the captain’s command, the stage curtain parts revealing the prisoners.

There are eleven prisoners on the stage. The range from big, hunky, hairy studs to delicate teenage youths, but each is exceedingly handsome and well-proportioned. Each is naked and chained, with their freshly oiled skins glistening in the spotlights. The guests are given a few minutes to look over the prisoners and decide which they would most like to torment. Then at the captain’s command the curtain is again closed and he announces that before the bidding begins there will be some entertainment. (This is, of course, designed to get the guests as excited as possible before the bidding to make their eagerness to spend money even greater.)

At the captain’s command lights dim, a huge steel hoop is lowered from the ceiling and two crew members enter from the side half carrying, half dragging a wildly struggling man. The crew members are young and muscular and dressed like the servants except for the vests. The prisoner is dressed in loose-fitting white cotton shirt and pants.

They bring him to the hoop and chain him hand and foot so that he hangs stretched spread eagle inside the ring of steel. His fear-crazed eyes flash in the spotlight as he yells and curses at his captors and the audience. He is perhaps in his early twenties and has a handsome face and jet black hair.

In unison, the two tormentors grasp his shirt and rip it from him, revealing a muscular chest and abdomen lightly furred with curly black hair. They turn the hoop so that the guests can also see the equally muscular, broad smooth back with muscles straining at their bonds.

The two disappear briefly, then return with long bullwhips. They take turns striking, one at the prisoner’s back, the other at his chest and abdomen. He continues to scream and curse as the whips bite into his flesh, leaving welts that become redder and redder. Repeated lashes open cuts and blood begins to trickle down to stain the tops of the white pants and the blood-soaked whips glisten in the spotlight.

Then the tow tormentors throw aside their whips and, with the prisoner facing the audience, tear away his pants to reveal muscular, hairy legs and a long slender uncut cock hanging from a curly black jungle and over a pair of large pendulous balls.

One of the torturers jabs a hypodermic into the prisoner’s quavering thigh as the other wheels out a cart of instruments. As the drug takes effect, the prisoner’s cock lengthens and rises against his will to stand our straight from his body. The torturers attach a collar of leather around his scrotum, above his balls, then clip a short chain to this and attach a large steel ball to the end of the chain. One raises the ball up as high as the short chain will allow as the other grabs a handful of the prisoner’s hair and pulls his head forward so his pain-crazed eyes can see the ball. Then the ball is dropped. It plummets toward the floor but jerks to a stop as an agonized scream tears from the prisoner’s lips.

In the audience, most of the guests have their cocks out and have pressed the willing mouths of the servants seated at their feet down over their stiff rods. The aroma of amyl fills the room.

On one end of the implement cart coals glow red. The torturers remove iron tipped rods from the braiser and simultaneously touch the glowing tips to the prisoner’s exposed armpits. As the prisoner screams, the odor of burning hair and charred flesh fills the room. Skillfully the torturers draw the burning irons down the prisoner’s sides leaving a streak of burned flesh from armpit to hip, then replace the irons in the fire.

Each takes a handful of steel skewers about six inches in length from the cart and they begin thrusting them into the victim, through the chest muscles behind his nipples, through his straining biceps, through his earlobes and his nose, the muscles of his thighs and calves. Then they take the reheated irons and hold them to the skewers until the metal piercing the flesh is also heated.

By now the victim’s screams and curses have become moans, shrieks and pleas for mercy, for death. But his torturers ignore him and each takes a golden hilted dagger with a very long, very slender blade from the cart.

They hold them up before his eyes to see, then kneel at his as yet unmutilated crotch. One grasps his long cock, still hard and erect from the injection, and with a swift motion plunges the dagger down vertically through the throbbing rod so that it is buried to the hilt above with inches of the blade protruding below and blood dripping from the gleaming tip. He releases his grip on the hilt and the blade stays there and the cock stays erect holding the small sword as in a bloody scabbard.

When the prisoner’s shrieks of agony again return to moans, the second torturer plunges his dagger horizontally through the scrotum below the weight hung collar, simultaneously piercing both testicles. The most agonized scream yet to come from the victim’s mouth now fills the room and its echoes continue after the prisoner hangs limp and silent.

Immediately the curtain reopens to reveal the eleven other prisoners now all struggling wildly at their chains as true terror fills them. The captain announces that the bidding will begin. The bidding is spirited and by the time ten of the eleven have been sold, well over $200,000 has been bid. The captain explains that the remaining prisoner will be used as a farewell show at the end of the trip.

He tells the guests that their purchases will now be placed in cells to await them in the morning when individual activities will begin. He reminds the now lust-filled guests that their assigned crew member servants may be abused as they like but that nothing to cause permanent damage or scarring must be done.

Several of the guests already have the servants’ hands and/or ankles bound. Some are being fucked, others are being beaten with belts, and one is tied to a couch where his master had been lying and is being slapped repeatedly in his crotch.

Over the din the captain urges them to notice that the prisoner in the hoop is again conscious and crying out. He invites them to approach the bound man and do with him what they wish. One immediately grabs the dagger still embedded in the cock and jerks it forward, splitting the organ and splashing blood all around. Another rams a white hot rod up the captive’s ass and leaves it there to cook the intestines, the others placing their hands on the whip-stained abdomen and marveling at the heat from inside the man’s guts. With their own knives and daggers they slice off his ears and nose and tits and penis and balls. They hack away at his fingers and toes, they plunge their blades into his abdomen letting intestines spill out on the floor. The crew members back off and watch as the ten guests hack away at the now lifeless form of the once handsome young man until it is an unrecognizable lump of meat and bone and gore.

A Disclaimer: I did not write this story The Ship. It was given to me by an old man named Bob who received it forty years ago from the author who is now dead.

The old man, who was young in the 1970’s, met the author through an ad in a local underground paper. (That’s how gays met each other in the days before the internet and CDG and apps like Grindr.) They had a mutual interest in torture and S/M. The author mailed this story to Bob and suggested they exchange new chapters about what happened to each of the captives on the ship. That went nowhere and Bob had no further contact with the author. I won’t identify the author other than to say he wrote many stories about sexual torture for gay magazines. I’ve seen some of his work and it’s as hot as this story is.

Bob Jeffry was an interesting man. I met him when he was in his seventies, fifty years older than me. About 3 or 4 times a year, he would invite me to dinner. He would wear a formal tuxedo and I would wear nothing. He liked to see me naked. No problem. He wasn’t interested in sex and I’m an exhibitionist. And the $500 he gave me each time was helpful. I would arrive and his butler/cook, a fussy old queen, would hang up my clothes, rub my bare butt, and take me into the library to see Bob. We talked, had a fabulous meal (the nelly queen could cook!), and then returned to the library for drinks and an exchange ideas and stories.

Our subject was always torture and the killing of handsome young men. We both had fantasies and discussed them freely and in great detail. Bob loved to see my cock get hard and then go soft, up and down, as we talked. “I got you with that one, Caleb McDonagh!” he would laugh whenever I got particularly excited by something he said. Our meetings were sexually stimulating and I got many ideas from him. I never revealed that I had already killed men. Maybe he had, too, but he never said. Anyway, our occasional meetings went on for a few years until he died, of old age.

Bob gave me the original letter with the story of The Ship, handwritten in pencil on yellow paper. It would have been interesting to know how Bob and the author might have killed the other prisoners. In fact, I wonder how I might have written about their mutilation and destruction. But all we have is this first chapter. It is hot enough, and I want to share it with you.

Caleb

I have written stories about gay hit men and how their victims were executed. I wore one were several bikers from a gang caught skimming drug money were taken in a Trawler out in to the ocean. They were chained in the galley to the table that was welded to the floor of the Trawler . The crew was executed and a valve in the floor of the Trawler was opened. Slowly the Trawler sank. Each of the bikers died with their boots and leathers on. I diver wearing scuba gear rode the Trawler to the bottom to make sure no one escaped. The diver made it to shore where he was met by the Biker Gang and was killed also. No witnesses .

Nice fantasy. More please

Back