Too poor quality video. These drug-dealers sell their drugs for nothings? They cannot have a good camera! Very good experience to see in a good quality complete and without clothes...

Too poor quality video. These drug-dealers sell their drugs for nothings? They cannot have a good camera! Very good experience to see in a good quality complete and without clothes...

So what you want is a "Zetas Best Deaths" video site then??

That was one of the most horrifying beheading videos I've ever seen. It won't leave my imagination any time soon, I think.

Yeah, I noticed that, too. The one on the right. I cannot begin to imagine what ended up happening to the kid in the middle after they shut off the camera...

He was little and cute. He like he was 12 or so. You can guess they used his body for sex before killing him. They wouldn't have let him go, so they had to be saving him for something. He got an extra hour or two life and sex more than his friends, lucky little shit.

OMG, that video is just disturbing. Im shocked cuz im not used to watch beheading videos and this particularly terrible :/

Poor quality video, but great action. Got a boner instantly. Pity middle kid wasn't killed on cam, though.

Dang it, I've watched a beheading once and itvwas dusturbing enough.
Im far too squeemish forbstuff like that lol

Back