Suicide by parachute jump

Meatpie

OWNER/ADMIN
Staff member
Administrator
Young man signed up for a parachute jump with the clear goal he was going to kill himself. He jumped and deliberately didn't open his chute. He was a mess when medics brought him to the morgue and examined him naked on morgue table.

Rare and exclusive case.

Not so much a John Doe as a John Brown (as in 'He jumped from thirty thousand feet/ Without a parachute').

He's remarkably intact after such an impact. I would have predicted an explosion of guts. His genitals required only an embarrassingly minuscule black box to cover them. I'll bet if he'd realized that his small endowment was going to be exposed like this, he would have chosen to live.

Last edited:
wow - what a way to go --- I've never heard of suicide by parachute before - thank you for posting

Used_Parachute.jpg

Meatpie, Sometime a video is posted but there is just a blank space and I can't see it. So I can't open it. But others have obviously viewed it, like with this one. Am I doing something wrong?

I agree with Alexondeath. I'm amazed that he fell that distance and wasn't splattered when he hit the ground. Using a computer calculator I estimate that he fell for 29 seconds and hit the ground at 635mph. Most guys who jump off buildings, bridges or cliff have a couple of seconds to think about what they've done. This guy had almost half a minute? This guy had balls. Any second thoughts and he could have pulled the cord. I guess he was determined to die. Balls!

As the old saying goes, you don’t need a parachute to go skydiving, you just need one to do it twice. Seems like he had one more thing on his bucket list, and figured he could kill two birds, with one stone!

Back