Skater shot to death

Rikky

Forum Regular
Oldie, but goodie.

Back into 2011, unknown masked men (allegedly gunmen related to drug cartels) opened fire in a public space in the state of Coahuila, Mexico. Reports stated that three men died in the shooting, but unfortunately there's no more info or footage other than the photo of this beautiful boy lying next to his skateboard and bike.

Handsome and fit it seems, if he really was into sports. What else could you wish for? :excellent:

Holy moly -- yes indeed, you can see very clearly from the photo that he was BEAUTIFUL, and with a perfectly sculpted, hairy body under his clothes. I would ask phyzzique to speculate (based upon his vast personal experience with the murdered) whether this skater was EXECUTADOED or ASSASSINADOED.

Holy moly -- yes indeed, you can see very clearly from the photo that he was BEAUTIFUL, and with a perfectly sculpted, hairy body under his clothes. I would ask phyzzique to speculate (based upon his vast personal experience with the murdered) whether this skater was EXECUTADOED or ASSASSINADOED.
In Mexico, this lovely lad was asesinado. FYI my expertise is in handsome young men murdered I will thank you very much:pepsi:
Great photo BTW

Of course, of course -- I didn't mean to suggest you have even the SLIGHTEST interest in murdered fat old females. "Asesinado" is a new word for me, but I guess there's a word for murder in each and every language, and I am shamefully monolingual.

..and I am fairly sure this handsome lad - did not comete suicidio :phags:

:hard lol:

...unless of course he was framed .... :wack:

Jon and Alex are especially funny this evening:bow:

What else could you wish for?

That they had pulled his jeans down to have a good look at his underwear - then pulled his undies down to have a good look at his ...

Back