sex life

skylperlman

Forum Newcomer
I'm pretty sure many of you guys have been necrophilias since very young age just like me.
And I guess some of you guys are in relationship with a partner.
How do you guys manage to have sex with an 'alive' partner eventhough being necrophilic?
Do you guys do some sort of necro roleplay with your partner?
If so, how did you ask for consent?

Good post and interesting questions.

I have always been a necro I have fucked many alive guys and made some of my boyfriends play dead for me and some even let metake naked photos while playing dead and some of you may remember I even shared the sets here.

By far the best and safest way is to get the guy or guys you like very drunk.

In such a state you can manipulate their bodies, undress, suck their toes, play with their cock and have everything on video with zero reaction on their side.

I have done it and it is super hot especially if you are a younger guy with little experience. Instant and very hard cum guaranteed.

However I must warn you that as you grow older such plays will start to bore you if you are like me into real dead guys.

Then the only option is to find a morgue job and there you will learn how to master the dark arts.

I was pretty happy with alive guys playind dead until age 30 but beyond that I really felt the need to have a real dead guy only for me.

I was lucky to have had the oppurtunity but realize for many it is still just a dream.

It's incredibly hard to get your hands on a freshly dead young man unless you are in some war-torn country like Syria where corpses of young guys during the peak of the war where just left in the streets.

I hope as the world starts to fall apart there will again come such time with many freshly dead young guys just dumped in the streets with no police and no one to stop you from making your dreams come true.

And one final point.

Even if you work in a morgue and you have access to dead dudes you will become picky and you will want more and more beautiful corpses.

You eventually get to the point when one isn't enough or isn't handsome enough.

Currently Im single and only have sporadic relationships ( well, not now., today is my 45th day at home, you can imagine... :fast jerk: )

But none of my sexual friends knew or intuited anything of my necro tastes.

Only once did I get involved with a drunk guy, he fell asleep and I continued kissing, sucking ...
..and another one drunk in a park, completely ko, probably straight.

Maybe the closest things to the necro I've done

After sex I also like to watch for a while as he sleeps too and fantasize in my mind.
And every times I have to imagine death scenes during sex to be able to cum. Always!

Meatpie, you are right is what you say about the fact that the older you get, more picky you are
I remember when I was a teenager who jerk off with film death scenes in TV and with newspapers, when I saw a death accident and appear the pic of the guy when was alive, and jerk imagine the scene

Later, the internet came to my mobile, but I prepaid, therefore I had very limited connections. There I had my first contacts with fantasy scenes of death and the first photos of real corpses, but I was still inexperienced and did not know how to look for them. I still remember the first corpse I cum. Not my favourite, but the first one always has affection :p

Years later, when I was 20 years old, the internet came to my house and I bought my first computer. And there evolved more as a necro until today. Allmost 10 years

And by this I mean, if I see today TV death scenes, photos of fantasy death, passed out.. etc I dont feel practically nothing. Yes is hot, but I need more. I need them to be REAL DEAD. And each time more related to my tastes
At first I was passionate about Latin Americans, (I still like them) but now I need caucasian corpses, which is not easy to find

I have never seen a real dead person in my life, except in some funeral, but I do not count that since they are family and friends
It is something that I would like to see, but it is not very common in a small town

And yes, stay alone with a corpse, touch, feel, play and fuck it is a dream for me.
A dream that I would like to fulfill, but I see it very difficult if I don't want to have problems

I would like my future partner to be like me, but I see it very difficult.

This is off-topic, but..........

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, METAL!!!!!! :kissess: :cheerswine:

How old are you now metal? Good and honest post thank you. You are sitll young and have plenty of time to make your dream come true.

Im 29. I'll turn 30 at the end of the year

Best age for corpse. You are still young and will have many oppurtunities in life. :love:

Most the time I am doing it myself. It is really hard to find a partner the same age and sharing the same interests without the intention to kill me.
I enjoy it to be the corpse. Being killed and autopsied is what turns me on. Losing all the control over my body in a second and becoming just an (sexual) object.

Imagine my death and editing photos of myself on autopsy tables with my body cut open turns me on. For me it would be a huge turn on if pictures or even videos of my autopsy would end up on this side for other to enjoy.
I know this is fantasies, so I use every opportunity to meet trustful guys to play the corpse for them so I can get the feeling.

???? You are wrong.. Hahaha
Sorry. Not sure how I did that. But when your birthday really does roll around, remember this and pretend I'm toasting you. Because you've given me so many gifts with your posts over the years.

Most the time I am doing it myself. It is really hard to find a partner the same age and sharing the same interests without the intention to kill me.
I enjoy it to be the corpse. Being killed and autopsied is what turns me on. Losing all the control over my body in a second and becoming just an (sexual) object.

Imagine my death and editing photos of myself on autopsy tables with my body cut open turns me on. For me it would be a huge turn on if pictures or even videos of my autopsy would end up on this side for other to enjoy.
I know this is fantasies, so I use every opportunity to meet trustful guys to play the corpse for them so I can get the feeling.

you are right. It’s too hard to fulfill necrophiliac desires with non-necrophiliacs. They just don’t get it.

I’m more into being mortician than being a corpse. Gosh I wish corpse role player like you are near me; I would literally suck on every inch of the body;
(Big fat Toe with toetag would be the ‘delicacy of the day’, ofcourse.)

Reactions: TKO
Back