Peter Kassig beheaded in mass execution carried out by Islamic State

Meatpie

OWNER/ADMIN
Staff member
Administrator

Islamic State released a video today showing the British terrorist known as “Jihadi John” standing over the severed head of US aid worker Peter Kassig.

The footage also shows the mass beheading of several captured Syrian soldiers.

I managed to download the original video in HD quality from the ISIS uploader, you can watch it
here.

The video was quickly deleted so it was sheer luck that I managed to download it.

Agreed! I have perfect shave for him:Rock2:

I cannot wait for the day the western crusaders begin cutting off the heads of these savage hairy faced motherfuckers !!

I find it strange that the whole Muslim world is doing absolutely nothing about this while claiming they have nothing to do with their religion.. You only have to draw a cartoon of their false prophet and they are up in arms rioting, fighting and demanding that the artist is hanged.. That proves this is everything to do with their religion and they largely support it regardless of the words coming out their mouths.. Actions speak louder than words and the Arab League are basically all bark and no bite.

The whole religion needs wiping out as far as I am concerned.. Pure evil.

I dream of inviting over a friend that is sexy to me, but a person that I hate ( they don't know that). Killing him, and keeping and fucking his dead body for days.
If only killers didn't go to hell, I'd do it. No one is worth going to hell over.

Ive always wanted a hot masked (white or middle eastern) man with a knife to force me to suck his dick, then I will turn the tables on him, and fuck him at knife point, then he will drink my cum. Oh ISIS .. ..lol

Meatpie, thank you so much for this. Were you able to get the 16-min full clip? any images of Peter Kassig's barefoot/body in the end of the so-called 16-min full clip? thanks again.

Would love to see in future those young militants' dead bodies.

they are these " Islamists " freaks and filth ! kill defenseless volunteers! those who came to help their own people in their religion from the wild country ! but cowards never harmed those who really is the enemy of their people ... cowards and pigs!

Back