View attachment 5427The Secret Life of Jeffrey Dahmer (1993), not great production values but because it was made very close to the period it has a strange authenticity despite the sometimes overcooked acting and while not as well known as the later Dahmer with Jeremy Renner, its still a favourite and details the disposal, fridge and acid drums that were part of the reality well. Attached are some stills.

that cool~ how to get it? thanks~

Damn. The links seem dead. And I've been unable to find this film elsewhere. What I really want to know is who was that young guy who got mummified, how was he captured, was he killed instantly and what happened to his body afterwards.

Also did they kill that guy they put in that morgue and were there other incidents like that?

Awesome link but could you tell me how to use it, lots of grate movies but when I try to go to a link nothing happens, any help would be appreciated.

I personally love movies about real gay serial killerls...I would love to take on Dennis Nilson...
But until then my personal favorites are a few I've personally been involved with ... namely DeadGuysCinema's DEAD GUYS series...
The movies have been around, but if anyone out there wants to see some REALLY HOT guys strangled and stabbed... check em out..
cover_large_deadguysx.jpglarge_deadguys2.jpglarge_deadguys3.jpglarge_deadguys4.jpglarge_deadguys_sedvd.jpg
You can still get them on DVD on the DeadGuysCinema site: http://www.deadguyscinema.com/cgi-bin/release.cgi?gid=deadguys&sid=bH6VYkmCt7MG#release_deadguys4

Back