morgue pics in china

There seems to be a rush of guys with minimal posting record, and rather long numerical email addresses, inviting us to email them and thereby give them our email address - I would be very cautious about doing so!

Just a reminder of one reason why we all need to be careful about sharing our email, skype etc addresses. One of several, sadly - encryption/ransomware is another classic version of the scenario
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/technology-30494566
And cuts both ways of course - happy day, if you are genuine it's you that's taking a risk!

There seems to be a rush of guys with minimal posting record, and rather long numerical email addresses, inviting us to email them and thereby give them our email address - I would be very cautious about doing so!
I am sad you say that! the e-mail is my qq e-mail. qq is a communication tool in china. the long number before @qq.com is my qq number! All chinese know it.

i just use random throw away addresses on tor also london isn't in china and why would someone be posting morgue pics from china in a client that allows government monitoring is this legal over there??

No, Just no. If you are legit show a preview. Show a dam 100x100 resolution or censor almost everything but show us you are legit. If no then is 99% scam.

I am sad you say that! the e-mail is my qq e-mail. qq is a communication tool in china. the long number before @qq.com is my qq number! All chinese know it.

I am sorry if you are in fact genuine and I have upset you. But sadly there are very real risks in giving email addresses or other personal info online on any site which is remotely sexual or 'offbeat', whether that's by posting it or by giving in fo one-to-one to someone you don't know well enough - the blackmailer gangs are just one of those risks. And giving out an email in order to tempt others into giving you theirs is a classic way for any of the badides to operate. And you don't have to be doing anything illegal to be vulnerable - that poor kid who jumped off the Forth Bridge had simply sent dick shots to what he thought was a girl his own age (17, so legal in the UK), presumably he was just too embarrassed at the thought of his parents. family, friends finding out - or the police if he or his parents reported it which wlould of course have been the right thing to do.
Repeat - happy day I'm not accusing you of being a baddie of any sort - I have no way of knowing and the fact that you've replied suggests that you're probably not. But replying to a post like that (or for that matter the more realistic-sounding snuff ads) is just such a risk, in several ways. Sad that it is that way, but it is! As Meatpie has said several times, and common sense on the internet generally, don't share personal info until you know the person well enough to judge that they're trustworthy!
I stick to my guns that this needs saying occasionally to remind us, but maybe i shouldnt have done it as a reply to happy day or any other specific post. I apologise to happy day for that.

Back