looking to be slaughtered, free-range, organic

Tecpatl

Forum Resident
image.jpg

I posted a message on several forums where I thought I might find somebody to do what I was looking for:
"Free-range, organic hipster. 23 yr old. 6'. Thin but well muscled. Smooth. Ready for slaughter and consumption."
I posted a picture of my naked torso.
There were quite a few people who were interested in role play. I wasn't. Ever since I was a kid I'd had dreams about knives and people biting into me. It always felt amazing. But I always woke up before it was finished. It was in the back of my mind as I got older, through school, the job I had now. I always took care of my body. Ate well. Exercised. Because somehow I was getting it ready for somebody. I finally decided I needed to try and see if it could be more than a fantasy, if I even really wanted it to be more than a fantasy. I didn't respond to people who wanted to role play. But after a while there were a couple of messages. Asking where I lived. Asking if I could travel. Asking if I was serious. I'd almost been hoping I wouldn't get any messages like that. Or that they wouldn't be worth following through on. But there were two that were. The pictures I got were hot. They seemed to have actual plans. And since I'd started, I continued. I ended up with a guy who said he represented the Association. It was a loose group of cannibal fantasizers who wanted to go through with it. And it wasn't just for the chance to eat meat. They wanted to get off on killing me. We talked about what I wanted and what they wanted. About how we would go about it so they wouldn't get caught. They sent me instructions for posing in pictures. They wanted to make sure the pics I was sending were really me. They were careful about everything. Over two months it started to get more and more real. Finally I got a date. A location. And some last instructions.

I sat in my car next to the restrooms of a park in a small town in the middle of nowhere. I'd never been anywhere near it before. It was two in the morning. I hadn't seen another car or person since I left the interstate. Until a pickup pulled up right next to me. A bright light shone right in my face. I was told to get in. The guy driving was in the pics I'd gotten. Mid thirties, muscles, with long hair and a scruffy beard. Tats. I knew from the pics there were more tats on his chest. He said he was the butcher. He'd grown up on a farm and knew how to slaughter and break down cattle and pigs. He'd never done a human but he figured it was about the same. We made small talk about all kinds of things as we drove through the rest of the night and into the morning. I was hard most of the time. It was surreal, and somehow fucking hot, talking about video games and high school and your favorite flavor of ice cream with the guy who was going to gut you and turn you into steaks and roasts. I couldn't tell where we were going. It didn't matter.

Butcher let me rest for a few hours when we got to a house on a farm in the middle of a different nowhere. But I couldn't sleep. Finally in the late afternoon he showed up with another guy, shorter, Hair cropped close, eyes that were already studying my muscle and bone structure under my clothes. Butcher introduced him as the chef for the weekend. Said he actually had a restaurant, but not nearby. He specialized in game meats. I knew that was the trend, but it also meant he could do great things with my meat. Butcher told me to strip. For the next half hour the two examined me, chef deciding what he wanted to prepare for the various meals over the weekend and working out with the butcher how to get the proper cuts. He wasn't planning on wasting anything. A couple of times they asked me about workouts I usually did, or things that I ate. Chef made notes. Butcher kept everything in his head. Chef even asked my opinion on the kind of sauce he should use on the seared steaks he was going to make from my pecs. My mouth watered at the description, and my cock got even harder. When they were finished, chef took hold of it (it would be poached in red wine and peppercorns and served with my sliced sautéed balls as an appetizer) and began to stroke. He said at 23, I wouldn't have any problem coming again tomorrow. He took me deep into his throat while butcher pulled my mouth close with his hand on the back of my neck and kissed me deep. It wasn't long until chef drank my cum in long gulps as my body spasmed and shuddered with pleasure. When they left me, I collapsed on the bed and slept for hours.

The rest of the members of the association arrived that evening. I could hear them talking in the other rooms as they settled in and had a light evening meal. I heard complements on the food, and how they were looking forward to the rest of the meals. I stayed in my room, not eating, only drinking some water. They wanted my system cleaned for tomorrow. For my slaughter. I somehow wanted to be alone. It was my last night on earth.

Last edited:
image.jpg

Butcher came to get me the next morning. My stomach went cold. I hadn't realized I had so little time. He said they needed to be done with me by noon to get the opening banquet ready for that evening. Plus he said he didn't want me thinking about it all day, I might change my mind. He led me to a shower where I cleaned up and he used an attachment to make sure I was clean inside as well. He stripped and joined me in the shower, and I started to get hard as he brushed against me. I asked if he would be naked when he slaughtered and butchered me. He said he wanted to be covered in my blood. I asked if he would cum while he was doing it. He said he would be too busy while he was killing me, that he wanted to shoot his first load inside my empty carcass, and patted my ribs. But he said it wouldn't be his last load. He would probably cum at least once more as he butchered me.

After I dried he led me, still naked, out the back of the house to an outbuilding. I glanced at the kitchen as we went through. Pots and pans and knives were laid out ready. It was a beautiful warm morning. I took a last look at blue sky. The outbuilding was like a small barn with a concrete floor. As I stepped inside I heard sharp intakes of breath. The other five members and chef were already inside. I heard someone whisper that I was fucking hot. They were various ages, but mostly fit. A few had bloody Marys. One of those was gorgeous. Maybe forty, dark hair, blue eyes, classic jaw. He smiled when he saw me looking.

image.jpg

Butcher led me to the center. I noticed a drain in the floor. A chain that hung from a truss overhead. A concrete block on the floor. A small table with an array of butcher's knives. I stood while chef described the weekend course by course. He started by cupping my balls while he described the appetizer. He lifted an arm to brush his finger over my ribs to describe how they would be braised for lunch tomorrow. Spread my legs to describe the slow smoking my thighs would get for the final meal of the weekend. My cock hung stiff as I was turned and touched and described as the food I would soon be. Any nerves I had about what was coming next melted in the heat of being aroused beyond belief. It was every fantasy for years. And I kept catching those blue eyes. And I saw his hand squeezing his own crotch.

When chef finished and stepped aside, it was obvious every one of us was hard. There was precum on several pairs of shorts. Butcher said I had one last thing to do. I got to cum one last time, and I could choose who would finish me off. He said by the look of my cock it wouldn't take long. A nervous laugh from everyone broke the tension. They were all hard, but they were all about to become killers for the first time. Butcher asked who I wanted for a blow job. I pointed to the guy with blue eyes. Without a word he stepped towards me, taking off his dark blue polo shirt with one fluid motion. His chest was just as defined and gorgeous as I thought. He didn't just take my cock in his mouth. He kissed me long, and then whispered in my ear that I was beautiful and said thanks. He licked and nuzzled my chest and nipples, slowly slowly making his way to my navel and at last my cock and balls. He brought me to the edge a couple of times, knowing just when to back off, and then start again. I could imagine long nights with him in bed. But, of course this would be my final pleasure. At last, with two fingers in my hole that had found just the right spot, he brought me over, keeping my gushing cock in his mouth and drinking my cum. Butcher caught me under my arms, as my heaving body nearly collapsed. I stood on my own at last. My body shining with sweat, and my chest still heaving. Every part of me tingled with that last pleasure. Butcher took my arm. We need to get started now. I hoped maybe some of the pleasure would last, until it mingled with the pain to come.

image.jpg

He asked me to hold out my hands, then he tied my wrists with rope, and tied that to the chain that hung from the ceiling truss. He had me stand with a foot on either side of the concrete block, and tied my ankles in place. Then he turned a crank, tightening the chain until my body was stretched between it and the block. It needed to be held in place when the dying started. The members had gathered close around, and shed their clothes, their hard cocks in their hands. My last lover was looking me in the eyes. Butcher turned to them and described what I had chosen. He said that normally when he butchered an animal he stunned it, slit its throat, then when it was dead he would skin it, gut it and break it down. He said that I had asked to be gutted while still alive, so I could feel myself become an empty carcass. He said that there shouldn't be much pain at first because of the initial shock. And he said he would work as fast as he could, but couldn't guarantee that I would get my wish to survive to the end. I said I knew he would do his best.

He stepped to the table and selected a knife. He stood in front of me and looked directly in my eyes. He asked if I was ready. And I could feel everything. My heart still pounding from coming. The sweat trickling down my ribs from my pit. The warm glow in my cock and balls. The weakness still in my thighs. The rough concrete of the block against my ankles. He asked me again if I was ready. My throat was drier than it had ever been. Than it would ever be. I nodded. He did too. He took a step back, raising the knife and bringing it down in one hard stroke just below my breastbone. My body jerked and I gasped. He started to saw down the middle of my abs, my body swaying very slightly at the rhythm. I looked at the men around me stroking their cocks as they watched, especially my lover. I could feel warm blood running down my crotch and looked down to see the knife almost at my navel. I knew it had only been seconds since the blow, but time seemed to crawl. Between shallow breaths I watched the knife saw and cut around my navel, lower through my bush, then around my cock and balls until it sliced through my taint to my hole. I gritted my teeth, waiting for the rush of pain, but I still felt the pleasure from sex, and in a strange way from the tugs and pulls of the knife. I could see my intestines, bulging through my slit-open belly, and suddenly butcher had thrust both arms, with the knife, into the opening. My body swayed and writhed as I felt the knife cutting things loose, his arms gathering the loops of my intestines. Then in one great pull, they drug them free of my body to land in a puddle on the floor. Then butcher thrust his arms in again, this time up under my ribs. I felt sawing and scraping against my bones. An ache was building. Blood was coming out my nose and mouth. My lover was close, his hand pumping his gorgeous cock, his other rubbing a nipple. I felt the arms inside gather my inside in one massive pull, and it all came out landing with a wet plop on my intestines. I looked down and saw the flaps of my abs hanging open, my cock and balls hanging on one side, my ribs stretched and empty, all in the microsecond before the ache roared into a howl of pain in the emptiness inside me. My mouth opened wide to scream, but there was no throat to scream, no lungs to power the howl I needed to let out. As my brain used the last of its oxygen, my head dropped, my chin on my chest, my body hanging stretched and limp and almost dead. And I saw my gorgeous lover cum. Thick ropes of milky white sprayed over my heart and lungs and liver. And I smiled as the darkness took me. And my last thought was of him biting with pleasure into one of my pec steaks tonight.

Absolutely awesome story. I fantacized myself as the butcher, cutting open your belly and slopping your guts onto the floor. But I also saw myself as your lover, touching your nipple as he watched your warm moist innards slide out.

Was there anyone at the gathering who later described your butchering? And the meal that followed? A most beautiful man like you must have made the most delicious of dinners.

Nicely written and very arousing fantasy Tecpati. Thanks very much for posting a story which will give considerable pleasure to a number of readers.

Really good story, well written: a great advert for the delights of becoming food.

Back