Meatpie

OWNER/ADMIN
Staff member
Administrator

A playground full of children in northern Syria has been bombed by a fighter jet with a napalm-like substance, according to disturbing new footage captured by the BBC Panorama programme.

Eye witnesses described how a jet had passed the school in Aleppo numerous times, as if it searching for a target, before it dropped the bomb.
At least 10 children were killed and many more were injured, according to the report from Ian Pannell and cameraman Darren Conway.

A large number of those who survived had burns to more than 50 per cent of their bodies, meaning that they were more likely than not to die as well.
Both adults and children were filmed arriving at a basic hospital, with their clothes burned from their bodies and their skin coated in a white substance which the BBC said suggested the bomb contained something like napalm or thermite.

Though he refused to be identified in the report, the school’s headmaster spoke out about the terrible scenes.

If adults want to kill each other, there is nothing we can do about that but when children are intentionally targeted, that is pure cowardice. Instead of fighting a fair fight, it is much simpler and easier to hit "below the belt" so to speak and hurt, maim and kill innocent children that have no way of defending themselves. I become ill when I think of how depraved and low mankind has fallen and the depths of our depravity. The more I see, the more I am losing hope and realizing that we are or have reached the point of no return.
:shock: :totalshock: :super mad: :unreal: :sad2:

There are no words for such a nonsense, a cruel tragedy.... and immense sorrows.......
Hope that such images.... could be a choc, to realize what is going on this world.....
time to think...... time ....... to try getting better......
love!

Back