Avanthor

Forum Newcomer
Hello there. I'm a 24 year old guy, and I'm from the UK [Bolton]. I like going to the gym, around 4-5 times a week. There are lots of cute guys at my local gym, and I like to pretend they're in distressing situations. I love the thought of binding their toned, sweat bodies and electrocuting them, watching them twitch and writhe helplessly in blissful agony. I love the thought of a toned guy being fed to a bear, as it rips out his sweet entrails, and he screams for mercy. He will get none, as I pour salt in to his guts and watch him slowly die.

..Oh dear, I'm letting my fantasies get the better of me. But I love seeing guys in pain.. , especially when they shake their tight bodies and scream. I actually go out during the night to a dark forest, with some cock rings on and I love to get naked [apart from my Fivefinger shoes]. I leave my clothes far away, and enter deeper in to the forest, completely balls naked. I love the thrill of possibly being caught. After 5 minutes of walking, I find a really muddy spot, I take my shoes off and roll my nude body all over the mud, grabbing bits of it as I rub it all over my cold, wet body. I stretch my legs as wide as possible, and cum just thinking about somebody finding me and killing me. Am I messed up? Hah, I don't know. But the thrill of possibly being caught.. is one of the most amazing feelings. And there I go again, getting carried away.

If you've read this far, you deserve a reward. Unless you decided to scroll down straight away. Either way, enjoy. [No it's not me. I wish :D]

90.jpg

You are sick!!!

Please send me your facebook to see how fit you are and I can easily make you dream come true...there is an old smelly bear here at the local zoo, he is always hungry I am sure he would enjoy your lean toned-up meat immensely.
tognue2.gif

But we have to chop you up quick because the fitter you are the stiffer your rigor mortis will be after death some young dudes become like wood!

Back