94elmwood

Forum Veteran
This is more photos of this kid that was hung in IRAN . MY MISTAKE In another thread I have it mentioned he stabbed Iraq s strongest man well this is more photos of his hanging... There is a saying here dont do the crime if you cant do the time..And if you do a adult crime here you will get tried as a a adult although they wont kill you.You will be locked up forever.It was said that as they were preparing to hang him he callled out for mercy but he didnt show any to the big man:punch::punch::punch::punch::punch::teddybear::teddybear::teddybear::teddybear:

Last edited:

Wow...they use a crane! I would think (with all the hangings that take place) they'd have a dedicated gallows, or at least some aparatus more permanent and hi-tech than construction equipment. It's especially humiliating that the boy's body is SWINGING like that.

Wow...they use a crane! I would think (with all the hangings that take place) they'd have a dedicated gallows, or at least some aparatus more permanent and hi-tech than construction equipment. It's especially humiliating that the boy's body is SWINGING like that.

Thank you very much for the additional photos. Much appreciated.

So many guys they hang in Iran die in their bare feet. A shame this one didn't!

Very good looking young man ..

But, how did he manage not to lose his sandals .. I mean - as tough as he may have been trying to be .. He still had to struggle and he was swinging!

Seeing his barefeet swinging up there would have been hot!

Yeah, you would think with the amount of hangings that Iran does they would have a permanant gallows but apparantly they like the cranes since it is portable and they can set it up wherever they want for the crowd and us through the internet to enjoy the show.

The guy looks damn good swinging by a noose. Just a personal opinion, but murder by a 17-year-old justifies the death penalty, regardless of what those emotionalist chowderheads on our supreme court say.

Back