Had the last sex...

secretchamber78

Forum Regular
He was playing a game with a group of friends in college. The rule was to have sex with the girl whose name was shown on the paper he randomly picked. And the girl he got was an athlete with blondy hair. Of course, he liked her for a long time. The next step was going to be having sex in another room.
They both went into a bedroom and closed the door.
"Do you wanna touch my body?" He asked her.
"I love your upper body of course!" She replied.
"But you want to touch more parts of my body" He said, "I will give my body to you today!"
"How?"
The boy wore sneakers, black sport socks, shorts and singlet. He should wear that just for the next moments. He lay in the bed, with body straight. And they he asked the girl to stay on the bed as well in order to have sex with her. Then, he grabbed the left strip of his singlet vest away and exposed his left pectoral. The boy was an extraordinary footballer, slim but muscular. His well shaped left chest should be extremely attractive to the girl, especially the shallow brown nipple! And that why the girl sucked that small nipple first after seeing it!
"What's under it?" The boy pointed at his left pectoral, saying, "it is my heart!"
He continued, "if you want to see every corner of my body, you have to make me unconscious. And you have to make my heart stop beating!"
The girl was shocked: "I love you, why should I kill you?"
"But I wanna have an extremely exciting sex! Please!"
He gave the girl a tiny syringe in which there was a certain type of drug. He told the girl: "Needle it into the lower part of my left pec, and then inject the drug inside!" saying that, he gave the syringe to the girl. But the girl refused at first. Anyway, however, the girl accepted a few minutes later. She put her palm onto the boy's chest, feeling his heartbeat for the last time.
She needled the syringe tip into the bottom of the boy's exposed left pectoral. She pushed the tip into the muscle, until she found the tip had already reached the boy's heart. The syringe was pulsing along the heartbeat! Due to the pain, the boy was totally sweaty. The smell of the boy's sweaty really stimulated the girl. The boy groaned, saying the last words of his life: "Inject the drug please!!"
The girl injected the drug into his heart.
The boy was gone with a sudden heart stop! The moment his heart stopped didn't make him feel painful.
Now, here was a handsome and strong body lying straight in the bed, with eyes open. But his eyes were not open wide, just slightly open, seemingly saying that he didn't wanna leave the world so suddenly.
Checking the boy's pulse for the last time, the girl started stripping this handsome corpse. The first was the singlet, and she sucked and kissed his two tempting nipples over and over again; then his sneakers and socks, then exposed his two sweaty feet; they looked strengthful.
And the last, was the boy's shorts and underwear. She had already found the hard thing inside the underwear...

Back