proton

Forum Regular
The irony of it all... 28 yr old man was found hanged to death using a black leather belt nailed to the top of the door, with his penis out of jeans, wearing a woman’s red sports jacket, with women’s red lingerie string panties stuffed in his mouth and evidence of ejaculation in the form of dried sperm on the paper towel below him. Near below and in front of him was an open Macbook, that was at the time of discovery in the “hibernate/sleep mode”. When awaken, a loop slideshow had resumed that the man must have been watching as he was masturbating, while also hanging himself, to further enhance his fantasies.

The slideshow had a big collection of post suicide photos of hanged dead women in their 20's and 30's. Also, a hanging noose made from a long soft rope and another women’s string panties were placed on the Macbook, so he could also look at them too as he was masturbating. The death had occurred as the result of him passing out from the lack of the blood flow to the brain and by still remaining in the noose, unintentionally hanging himself for real.

My taste is different from his. I would rather masturbate over the photos of his lifeless body

And so the cycle continues. Sooner or later everyone that practices breath play will probably off themselves eventually by accident or on purpose. Lord knows if I had to pick away to go it would be via some form of breath play.

Back