That is a bad situation..

they just LEAVE them there until SOMEONE buries them...

Horrible!!

Christ, is it really that bad ??? Shame on the US, its starting to look like the morgues in my country.

This isn't a wide spread problem in the U.S. Detroit is a large city that has been in recession for many years after most of the auto manufacturers left. The crime rate skyrocketed. The people with money left. So, they have a huge indigent population and many drug abusers. Property values plummeted while many people just went away leaving their houses abandoned. So, the city doesn't have enough tax base to maintain basic city services like police, fire and street maintenance. They are constantly on the verge of bankruptcy. It should be a lesson to other cities about what happens when you depend on one industry as the major employer. Sometimes they leave.

If you have ever driven through Detroit in recent years, you can understand why we Ohioans don't think of it as Baghdad. We general refer to it as Bad Gag.

Last edited:
If you have ever driven through Detroit in recent years, you can understand why we Ohioans don't think of it as Baghdad. We general refer to it as Bad Gag.

That's because you an Ohioan, and Detroit is in Michigan. I lived in Ohio, so I know how you guys think of people in Michigan :hahahahha:

I have been there only once, and was surprised to see only very few people walking in downtown.

Detroit was once a place where there was a very active tourism and entertainment industry. It attracted tourism from all over the world. Now, Canadians crossing to Detroit not only have to have a visa but also have to prove they're not insane.:shock:

Back