HOT vid!! All those primo, prime KIA soldier bareASSED, randy armPIT airin', reekin' FEET freshening DUMPED in HOLE are!
:bow::bow::bow::bow::bow:
:stroke::stroke::stroke::stroke::stroke::stroke:

Face down

:horny:Oh, how I'd love to be thrown face down on some of those tight ass with my own naked ass showing and ready for the next one to be dumped on top of me.

Wow, I guess the first layer are probably dummies and the top layer are real actors? Would have been nice if they showed the strip scenes :pass out:

Thanks.

That dead pile of bare assed soldier KIAs got me hot and wanting to join them. Carry my half dead corpse down there and dump me in that dirty pile of man kill so I can burrow down in them and get me some necro lovin'. Then dump some more on top of me and cover me up in dead man meat.

:horny:Oh, how I'd love to be thrown face down on some of those tight ass with my own naked ass showing and ready for the next one to be dumped on top of me.

I want to be in the pile, almost dead... somebody's dead bare feet fall against my open mouth... another's dying toes twitching against my cock... I cum on his feet then lie dead...

I want to be in the pile, almost dead... somebody's dead bare feet fall against my open mouth... another's dying toes twitching against my cock... I cum on his feet then lie dead...

This sounds hot... It would be cool to have a few guys "co-victiming" together to play out some scenarios. Of course, it is hard enough to just get 1 play partner with this fetish...

Yes it would be great to do it and be videoed like they did it in the clip. It,s great playing dead in the nude and being totally limp rolling down a slope and finishing up just where your body takes you then lying still. Be incredible to roll onto another naked limp guy and have another one roll across you then lie like that for a few minutes as you get filmed.

Back