Dante's Thread for enhanced images of the Cute Dead Guys.

Dante777

Forum Regular
I was asked to have only one thread for improved pictures, if possible, and not to reply directly.

I will of course comply, but I don't want to reduce the merit of those who found these pictures.
Hence there is always a link to the original thread to honor those who found it.
So here is the first central thread for the improvement of images with sometimes incredible effects of artificial intelligence, the most modern ones available in the 21st century:

"Dante's thread for enhanced images of the Cute Dead Guys"

Any criticism is very welcome, just send a message directly to me, if something bothers you, what you do not like about the pictures -
e.g. they look like painted, or they are too big, the colours do not fit etc.
Please then however as exactly as possible what disturbs you, then I can also react exactly to it!

All can be improved, because the technology is very, very new, but in the end, it's the result that counts, which in turn may please all of us and from which we can all benefit.

From metalmachine

Comparision ~50 times in quality:

Crazy, happily young, so unaware that he's about to die - soon.....

Here I was not sure which improved picture is the better one, so I posted both:
Very greatly improved in resolution, or artistically, only the important parts sharper, the rest of its short-lived dead beauty smoothed more beautiful...

I start from a new thread of phyzzique:

The quality has been improved about 60x in resolution: Comparison:

Interesting is the ring - which is not on the ring finger - the boy was married or not before he was killed?

The enhanced images:

Great work, Dante777. In the last one, you can now see the outline of WhiteBriefsBoy's cock inside the briefs, and has DarkBlueBriefsBoy dribbles a bit into his?

Excellent! Am looking forward to many more scantily clad, pretty boys dead in hi def. :drool:

Back