Best Gore any good?

I'm not sure that's strictly true. Once you calmed down and started behaving like a decent human being you seem to have fitted in well. I don't think stu and I will be the only ones to miss you if you stop visiting the site.
Remember sexuality, whilst important, is only a small part of our lives. And even if you find that difficult to accept why not try and get on with us as people with both good and bad qualities.
But whatever you decide you have my best wishes for the future

Well that's true u guys seem like cool people+meat pie (that name šŸ˜•) good guy.Mabe I will u did join that 1 same screen name.Have good weekend.

yeah, dont leave dude, your a funny guy!!!!!!!!!

The seven men were lynched a mob beaten and burned to death because they were found with albino bones and body parts I guess in South East Africa some albinos are stalked and hunted because they believe their body parts are magical looks like they didn't turn out to be to magical for them
Happened in Nsanjc Malawi which is in south easy Africa. A horrible way to go but sounds like they may have deserved it I guess people over there are fed up with killing of albinos

:5 stars: Government too slow to act so people take justice in their own hands. Of course they deserved it. Reports in Western media say some victims were kids.

dP5Lsfp.jpg

I saw something about that on I think Discovery Channel fuck em if they were really doing that s*** than they deserve what they got

You still watch Discovery Channel? :retard:

Yes but Mabe was Nat geo I saw that on
That's fucked up killing kids imagine how scary 2 b albino over there.
The nigger doing that should b burned alive.

The witch doctors r behind it they think they need the body parts 4 there magic.
There considered important in the tribes.

Back