Being a volunteer for new execution method

secretchamber78

Forum Regular
A friend told me that a secret lab was finding young man who wanted to be a volunteer for a new execution process. This process should not be painful, he said. So I thought I should have a try and registered for this test. After this test, my heart would stop beating forever.

After accepting my application, I was requested to wear clothes, which could expose most of my body parts and easy to be removed, to the lab. Indeed this lab was like a prison. The day I registered into this execution was the second last day of my life. I wore my kits for the cardio training in my team: tight shorts, quick dry singlet, outer shorts, thick black socks and running shoes. It was a 30 degree hot day, so I didn't feel cold; instead, because the hot weather and my little bit nervous heart, I was even sweaty. After registration and farewell with my girlfriend and teammates, I walked into the door of the room which accessed to the formal processes of this execution test. It was a door to my death.

At 4pm that day, I got a physical examination about my weight, height, cardiac and lung conditions. These data were my final physical condition before death. My height was 1.86m, weight 140 kg. When at rest, my heart rate was about only 40 (good sportive boy); and my average heart rate at running could be around 100.

Then a soldier there told me how I would be executed the next day. The lab invented a new type of bullet, which could enter my body and melted by my physical temperature within 5 seconds. The chemical would congeal my blood, so I wouldn't bleed a lot after being shot. And the sense of pain could also suppressed. The feeling that I could expect should be just a sense of numb inside my body around the wound, and then passed out. "You won't know when you die." He said. What's more, after my death, they would check some of the properties of my dead body again, including my length (yeah I would lie down then) and the size of my feet etc.

The last few hours of my life came finally the next day. I wore my kits as I did the previous day. I came into the execution chamber, the last destination. A set of heart monitor electrodes were attached to my upper chest and abs. Then a soldier ordered me:"Stretch out your arms!" I did, and two soldiers restrained my two wrists with two metal rings hanged from the ceiling. But my two feet still touched the floor. Now, the major part of my body, such as pecs, abs and armpits, were totally exposed to a soldier with a tiny gun, inside which there were bullets that wouldn't make me feel pain.

He approached me, and shot the first bullet into my left nipple. My singlet was wet a little bit in front of that area. That soldier dragged one strip of my singlet aside, and he saw my nipple became a bleeding hole. The feeling of this process was really "tempted" for a strong man: At the moment the bullet thrusted into my nipple, I could feel like a needle stabbed there; as nipple was a sensitive part of man, my penis became hard immediately. Soon later, my left chest felt deepening numbness. It seemed that only my right lung was working.

Then the soldier walked to my right side, and my right armpit got its bullet. This one stopped in my right lung. I tended to faint this time because my breath was so weak. But I didn't feel like being strangled; just felt so sleepy. I had a glance at the screen of heart monitor, the wave of my breath was really shallow and my heart rate peaked at almost 130 bpm.

The last bullet was going to come out. But the soldier cut a little hole in the front of my shorts and took out my hard penis. I tried my best to keep clear and asked him why. He said once the bullet hit into my heart, I would ejaculate a lot.

Then he used his fingers to find the apex of my heartbeat. It was around 1 cm to the right of my left nipple (just went long the bottom curve of my left pec).

"Good luck, young man!"

Suddenly, I lost my feelings. My heart and lungs suddenly stopped working. And my penis ejaculated almost 2 meters away.

My body was carried down and then lay straight on the ground. My clothes were all removed from a sweaty body. My socks were totally soaked. Though my heart had stopped, but my hard penis were still standing still. It was a symbol of a brave young man: though I died, I should still be a standing young man!

After taking the final physical check of my body, they put it into body bag and moved to another room.

I was left lying there along.

Back