It's a horrifying thing to watch but what can the US possibly do? Most of the time we intervene in other countries' problems we end up making things worse. This is a messy civil war that has been building up for decades. I don't think there is much we can but to let it play out.

I think you are totally missing the point New Yorker. If you leave them alone expect another 9/11 soon.

Your government realizes that and that's why they've started boming.

Islamic state is just one part of a much bigger global jihad movement together with the Chechens, Boko Haram in Africa and others all figthing on different fronts but as I said their goal is to make the whole world convert to Islam.

It's the ultimate clash of civilizations that will dominate global politics for years to come.

Sooner or later the video will apear on a no-nato server ( a iranian one or a russian one ) Need only to be patient. The scenes look too much like 9.11 so I am relatively not convince. I seen a lot of beheadings done in Syria and Irak, they NOT censored the beautiful of blood flowing. They put a lot of clothes on victims bodies, but not have any restrain to show the blood flowing int name of their Allah. Very suspicious behavoir, Meatpie.
This guy was not drugged and has some nerves and not fear just before the cut (look at his neck veins). His heart sure pump beautiful his vital juice out of his robust body !
:)

No blood because no actual cutting was shown.

We will never see the full video.

The guys are death eaters and won't easily share their kills.

They love to muder and behead often with blunt knives so that the victim suffers a lot before croak.

The full video must be absolutely amazing and if posted online in HD will get 9 billion views on YouTube and will crash their server.

New York Post Frontpage

front820141jykBb6.jpg

I think you are totally missing the point New Yorker. If you leave them alone expect another 9/11 soon.

Your government realizes that and that's why they've started boming.

Islamic state is just one part of a much bigger global jihad movement together with the Chechens, Boko Haram in Africa and others all figthing on different fronts but as I said their goal is to make the whole world convert to Islam.

It's the ultimate clash of civilizations that will dominate global politics for years to come.

Once again, MeatPie, you are most astute in world events and absolutely correct. Those elements who practice radical Islam are in a total assault on the West, on the constructive, peace-filled and uplifting Judaeo-Christian principles that undergird much of Western civilization.

They are in a battle royal, and more so a "holy war" that takes no survivors at all.

These people are totally ruthless and unprincipled in every way and the West is finally beginning to realize this and deal with it.

This is the only encouraging development that has come from this totally deplorable and morally bankrupt act of aggression upon this very decent and humanatarian journalist.

Last edited:
Meatpie. So in order to prevent another 9/11 the US will have to spend a huge chunk of its discretionary spending policing the world? ISIS is a threat but they hardly have the capability to pull off a 9/11. The only reason why the government wants to interfere is because there is oil involved.

Dude, jut think about it for a second. Do you really think they thought this beheading would stop the US? Of course not. They want the US to interfere so they can use the population's hatred of the US as a way to recruit more people. We have killed a lot of civilians in Pakistan with drones and now terrorist groups in that part of the world are using that to recruit more people. Same principle here.

The people who are behind organizations like ISIS have no interest in turning the world into an Islamic world. All they want is power and money. If they really wanted a war with the West all they had to do was a suicide bombing every day in a major city in the US or Europe. Terrorism is not about the physical damage you can cause but how much fear you can cause. It'd be a major blow to the West if people were terrified of using the subway or sending their kids to school. These people are like the leaders of North Korea. They like nothing more than to talk about the decadent ways of the West but behind the curtains they buy live with all the comfort and luxury the West can provide.

Sure, the history of the West is filled with peace and harmony...You do know Western Europe only became a relatively stable place in the past few decades right? Since when is Christianity a peaceful religion anyway? The only reason the West is relatively stable is because most of the West is SECULAR which has prevented Christian radicals from imposing their beliefs on the rest of society.

SOME INFO JUST RELEASED BY US MEDIA

1fj3IOWg.jpg

CNN
has confirmed that Americans confronted the Islamic State on the ground in a special Delta Force operation earlier this summer in a desperate bid to free James Foley and other hostages held by IS.

They arrived in Syria in complete secrecy by helicopters.

Delta force managed to kill several IS fighters, one American special agent was wounded.

Unfortunately no hostages were found at the site and the whole operation was meaningless.

http://edition.cnn.com/2014/08/20/world/meast/isis-james-foley/index.html?hpt=hp_t1

2dn4BOgu.jpg

Im surprised he parroted all that bullshit knowing they were going to cut him. Might as well just say what you think of them cuzz cooperation wasnt going to be of any benefit. Sad that his final words were just Muslim propaganda.

Not commenting on the politics of it, nor saying if I think its real or not. I just wanted to say the main thing that made me go "huh?" was the fact that the whole thing wasn't shown. The reason I think its odd is because all the other videos from this group that we've seen didn't cut (har har) any footage out. After all, IF the intended audience is Americans showing the whole thing would be more terrifying. If the audience is potential future terrorists again why now show it, if you want people willing to do this they can't exactly be squeamish.
Again, IDK the status. There just seems to be something off about the whole thing. I'm sure we'll find out eventually.

Im surprised he parroted all that bullshit knowing they were going to cut him. Might as well just say what you think of them cuzz cooperation wasnt going to be of any benefit. Sad that his final words were just Muslim propaganda.

Facing imminent death people lose their minds he was a wreck and couldn't believe this was happening to him for real.

The pain must have been sharp and intense for a few brief moments and he probably started to drift pretty quickly the moment blood starts draining from the brain you lose consciousness. It's very sudden, no time to think.

Still the body may twitch and twist until the spinal cord is severed...this is when all muscles lose tone and the body becomes just a relaxed corpse.

This is so obviously a fake that I do not understand why people would even discuss that it might be not. The second you start cutting the common carotid arteries, immense amounts of blood would spray out of the wound and it is impossible that after 6 or 7 saws there is no blood to be seen.

I am not saying that Mr Foley wasn't beheaded and I am not saying that it did not happen when he was alive. But this video was staged. The guy in black is probably more of an actor than somebody who could behead someone in front of a camera so I would say they used him for a more professional HD video. The calmness of Mr Foley could be explained by the fact that he knew that this was a mock execution (at that time). The pauses in his speech are almost movie-like dramatic and knowing that you would face certain death within a few minutes the high level of adrenalin would prevent you from speaking in such a calm way unless drugged - but he does not seem to be at all. Finally, the amount of blood around the neck is too low regarding the fact that an adult has about 6-7 litres of blood and that would result in a much bigger blood pool. That means that the body was placed there after the murder, maybe because he was not killed in a movie-like desert scenario.

I find it amazing that this information is not sent out to the public as my knowledge is purely a result of watching and comparing, so I ask myself why they let this appear to be an authentic video. In my eyes it would not matter if they accepted this as a fake but still accuse the terrorists of killing an innocent man regarding the image of the corpse and the head on it (what seems to be the remains of Mr Foley). I have no explanation for this. Do you?

:good job 2:

Back