beheading story

zonmoy

Forum Veteran
our club has a problem. two of our members has broken club rules and need punishing. since they are no longer one of us we have them sign their bikes over to our club. strip them, I tell the club members. As the club president I choose the punishment though these two had their fair trial with their jury made up of the members of the club, me as the judge, the vice president prosecuted them, these two chose their defenders. now they just got sentenced to our harshest punishment, to have their heads pulled off by their old bikes. I look at them stripped for execution as they are dragged out to the parking lot.

before execution we are fucking them degrading them abusing them. having us real fun with them before executing them. manacles are clamped on their legs, then a steel collar is clamped on their necks, chains from those manacles are attached to one of those collars and the leg irons are hooked to the other bike.

I look at the face of the first to die, asking him for his last words. he begs me for mercy he knows he ain't gettin looking scared shitless. I signal and the bikes pull him taut ripping his head from his body in seconds.

his headless body spasms a few times. blood spurting from the torn neck. his head flying off wherever it went. now its time for his buddy. he gulps as the bloody collar is clamped round his neck and his legs are chained to the other bike. I ask him for his last words but he says he has nothing to say. I signal the two executioners to start the bikes. I hear the roar of their engines, I give the second signal and this one too has his head ripped off. now his naked headless corpse is twitching next to his dead buddy, as they proved themselves worthy of this fate they will just be thrown in an old well on the property that our clubhouse is on. perfect place to dispose of the scum that our club execute for breaking our club's rules. I grab the head of one of these boys, then throw it in that well with his body. their gear goes in with the naked corpses. finally disposed of we make sure the gore is cleaned up and disposed of, then we ride off for our run.

An interesting take on a classical theme. A classical torture was to tie the victim to a fixed point and then to horses and kick the horses causing the victim's limbs and torso to be pulled apart. Maybe a nice alternative would be to tie each limb to a naked athlete who would run on a signal with similar effect

my warped idea was to manacle the legs to one harley, then the head in a collar to another. the two riders ride off and the body goes one way, his head goes the other. figured that would make a fine beheading. rip the condemned former bikers heads right off with that plan, death by their fellow bikers.

took their gear off only by request on my last story that there be a naked beheading. figure I came up with a damn good beheading method.

You did. You have an evilly inventive mind but boy do you cause me to cum in buckets. Many more stories please

Naked or in their gear...no matter. What matters is that the head is ripped off and blood spurts endlessly from their torn necks.

Let it spurt!!!:Yeah Right:

Put a dude in a sitting position. Swordsman decapitates him with one swing. Then, for several minutes, you have a spurting drinking fountain. Quench your thirst with this warm crimson beverage.

Back