I've been ko'd with chloro and it's a blast. You do have to use it in moderation. My buddy put a straitjacket on me and put a paper dust mask over my face. Then he dripped chloro onto the mask with an eye dropper. Of course I said "I'm not gonna pass out!" but soon I was spinning and then giggling and then suddenly he was on the other side of the room. "Hey!" I said. "How'd you get over there?" He told me I passed out. I didn't believe him. Then he said, "Oh, and by the way, have you noticed your ankles are tied together now?"

Being ko'd and tied up, and waking up helpless, is a huge fantasy for me.

I've been ko'd with chloro and it's a blast. You do have to use it in moderation. My buddy put a straitjacket on me and put a paper dust mask over my face. Then he dripped chloro onto the mask with an eye dropper. Of course I said "I'm not gonna pass out!" but soon I was spinning and then giggling and then suddenly he was on the other side of the room. "Hey!" I said. "How'd you get over there?" He told me I passed out. I didn't believe him. Then he said, "Oh, and by the way, have you noticed your ankles are tied together now?"

Being ko'd and tied up, and waking up helpless, is a huge fantasy for me.

Love that idea. I'm in NYC too - pvt msg me if you want to chat about ko scenes...

Not that I noticed - not even a headache. Probably killed a few brain cells, but lots of things do that.

I'll never really know. Did I damage my brain cells, my liver, my kidneys? I don't know. But as for whether I noticed any side effects, no, I didn't.

Never tried it - but would love too. Are there any side effects for the victim?

Back