garrett42071

Forum Newcomer
I rented the movie Hostel over the weekend....had heard about it but never saw it. Watched it 3 times and ended up jackn off at least once everytime. How fucked up am I????

How fucked up am I????

Very.

The guys who get murdered are hot but they don't show them stark naked or anything, I dont understand how you could get hard at all let alone cum.

I rented the movie Hostel over the weekend....had heard about it but never saw it. Watched it 3 times and ended up jackn off at least once everytime. How fucked up am I????

Have not seen that movie but you are never fucked up when watching a movie like that. Return to Paradise, Chamber, and others I always jack off to. I don't think either of us are fucked up but maybe we want to be ????

I've never jacked to a movie.

(Spoiler Alert) The first time I watched Joaquin Phoenix being dragged to the gallows and hanged in Paradise I nearly creamed my pants.

i must be fucked up. the first time i saw the original "in cold blood", i was 14, i came in my pants....

Don't worry garrett - I jacked to both Hostel movies plus most of the Texas Chainsaw movies :Tongue 2: Meatpie is just jealous that you can get off that easily :wack:

Meatpie is my hero...I may be a disappointment to him....but i can't keep my hand off my dick when I watch that shit.

everyone is screwed up in one way or another........

Yes, we are all srewed up, I also jack watching, that one, and others, but also a lot watching CDG, ...:totally hot:

garrett, I would recommend "Scarce" to you. Some city boys stumble into the frozen wilderness only to become food for some cannibal hillbillies

No your not fucked up....I JO to a lot of movies. When VCRs were popular I would take the parts of movies and copy them on another tape and use them for JO secessions

JJ

yes, SCARSE is great.

Back