yes, if you look closely my second (now my 1st) does that. Mine happens because the big toe is absent and it has to take all the force that the big toe used to. When I sit a my desk, which is pretty much all day, I tend to sit where I am putting a lot of pressure on it. As for the cause of the toe in the x-ray, it could just simply be a case of hammer or mallet toe. Sometimes they just happen. In women it is common when they wear pointed toe shoes too much. It could also happen to men for similar reasons, like cowboy boots or even just wearing shoes that are too tight.

Can it be fixed?

No worries JD888, i'm not offended. I was just curious what the general consensus was. I was giving thought to posting a picture of my gimpy foot but didn't want to bother people.

Thank you, bindiboi, I was worried specially for you and all the people with amputated toes. I wasn't happy with the words I used in my first message and I wanted to explain me better in the second. I'm spanish and english is not my native language, so, sometimes I can choose unfortunate words or no saying correctly the message I wanted to say.

I never judge someone from one message. We all, even ones who's primary language is English say something that could be misconstrued from our intention. I understand someone not wanting to see an amputation. It's all good.

Nice amputation bindi, thanks for sharing. Did the docs offer you your toe back? There is a video of a dude who had his whole leg amputated and they gave it to him so that he can keep it in his fridge.

No, I did get to see it though, floating in some liquid. They wouldn't let me take it home. Regulations I suppose. I don't know where this guy lives but it is frowned upon here. I would have taken the bone out of my toe and made a necklace out of it. Conversation starter and conversation ender.

I like agile, randy ripely sculpted, slendor veiny male feet like I own with prominent Achilles tendons, high insteps and high arches with smooth skin and long toes (with the second toe the longest) possessing very symmetrical toe nails ... to be whole with no parts missing.

THIS is the best way for primo, primal male FEET to be, oh yeah, n'howsa how.

:rocksss::rocks4::dancing::winner::Rock2:

all the photos below are of my randy ripe male feet

[

Second toe longer can give you foot pain after long walks. Longer big toe is anatomically more efficient as it can take more of the body weight.

WA WA WA WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!
SUCH MANLY HANDSOME, HUNKY FEET AND SOLES TO FUCK AND SUCK!!!!!!!!!!
LARR BABY, C MON DOWN TO MILWAUKEE AND FOOT FUCK ME BABY BABY, BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
oh my hot daddy!!!!!!!!!!!! va va voom!!!!!!!!!!!!!
yowzaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back