salievan

Forum Regular
- Yesterday in a restaurant do you remember me for a long does not it? I stole your identity from his jacket pocket when he left and sent the request. This morning I received confirmation. In general, I long for you hunted one and a half months. And this seminar is ideal! In general, Exalt, I learned so many buzzwords in the health sector to support intelligent conversation with you!
And what about insurance, flashed through my head - I still continued to resist internally:
- You have no right, I have a corporate insurance!
- Oh, and here is the most interesting. You're very upset if I say that you do not have insurance? Your employer does not renew it began two months ago, but forgot to warn you. - He handed me the paper.
- But this is illegal, insurance, spelled out in my contract!
- Illegal, they'll simply thrown! You can apply them to court and be right. Just me, nor the Department, your lawsuit is not interested: in fact you have no insurance, the Department on this basis allowed me to release your gut, and you can be sure I do this: tomorrow, when they come for you you'll be in full condition and absolutely dead!
- But this is tyranny! I did I complain to the corporation!
- Of course, I will gladly give you the opportunity: to send a claim to a special e-mail. Only the fact of filing a claim does not suspend the decision of the Department. Claim will be considered in legal terms - a week later, and even if you win it, then you will benefit from this little - by the time your body has recycled for fertilizer. By the way, the courts consider such cases formally: to check on the register your personality and find out what you're already dead, and the claims of the dead simply void. I'll tell you more - at your employers excellent lawyers, they are calculated. In the near future, your unit should be disbanded. You were going to fire him, but then they would have contracted to pay you compensation. And so they did not have to pay. In fact, they sent you under the knife.
- However, in my opinion, we swing. It's time to get down to business. Here I have one more patient is drawn. Wait until we finish, or do you want first?
- No!
- Well, okay. We quickly face it. It's not like that with you - all night fun.
He went out.
Returned, pushing a slender blond youth.
- Explore. This is Denis, and the bones.
Did not want to say and I silently nod.
He pushes him on the couch and competently undresses him.
- Stand up and turn around, it commands. Binds the hands of the boy behind the red silk cord. - Tonight we get to the end.
- No, no - screaming boy.
- Yes. Yes.
Boy falls to his knees with a long "OOOOOOOOH, crap and piss of the horror. He feels the warmth of shit between the thighs. A huge wave of hot blood inflate his lips and throat. His body was compressed into a hot jet of sperm nuclei of a slap in the face. Alex scoops of hot scented water from pre-cooked buckets thoughtfully tempted boy ass and genitals, wipes his soft blue towel. A warm evening breeze played through the body boy and his hair rinse freely.
Alex brings the boy to the gallows, the boy slips his hand under his chest and puts his feet. Keeping in both elbows pressed to the body, pushing it up the stairs right up to the noose. He stops in front of a boy holding a loop with both hands.
The boy looks into the eyes of Alex, empty, like a diamond mirrors, pools of green.
Alex throws a loop at the boy's head and tightens the knot, caressing him behind his left ear. Penis boy left to himself, eggs tugi. He stares straight ahead, breathing deeply. Alex passes sideways around the boy, shoving him in the ass, and stroking the genitals. He comes to the boy behind her back and after a series of shocks push through a member of his ass. Then he stands and rotates his hips.
Suddenly, Alex confronts the boy forward into the void, away from its own members. He holds the boy's pelvis, goes through his hands and neck by reaching the boy, breaketh her. Boy's body shudders. His cock rises three jerks, pulling up pubis immediately spewing seed.
Green sparks explode before his eyes. Sweet tooth pain pierces his neck down the spine until the crotch, shaking body cramps ecstasy. His whole body is squeezed out through the penis. The final convulsion throws a huge stream of sperm across the red screen, as if a meteorite.
Boy falls, softly and Interiors sucking in a maze of petty galereek and obscene pictures.
His Ass straight shoots sharp piece of shit. Bull shakes his slender body. Flares explode with green clumps on the other side of river. He hears the faint tarahtene motorboat in the twilight of the jungle .... Under noiseless wings mosquito-Anopheles.
Alexei again pulls the boy to his dick. The boy squirms, planted like a fish out of jail. Alex swings the boy on his back, his body pulsing liquid waves. Blood streamed from the boy's chin, mouth half-open, sweet, and pressurized to death. Alex flops down with liquid, full of slap.
- Do you still have questions?
Or start? - He asked, laughing.
I realized that all the way to salvation exhausted. Suddenly, all was quiet in the soul: it seems I made the inevitable. All the workers problems, documents, papers, unpleasant things of life - is left somewhere in the side and behind, and from this I felt very free and easy. Besides, I decided to behave decently, once change anything.
- Turn, - I answered firmly. - What should I do?
- Well done! But you quickly realized what was happening! Indeed, let us not lose time. Since you volunteered to help, climb onto the cutting table. Most of you do not need.
I cautiously approached the table, called an unpleasant word "butcher".
- Do not be afraid, climbed all the most terrible you yet to come!
However, it seems I have joined in this kind of game and began to get pleasure from it because he felt that my dick started to harden. I started to climb on the table, he stood behind. When I got on all fours and tried to roll over, a strong blow on the head literally knocked me. Losing consciousness, I wondered: has begun!
When I came to myself in the hands and feet were shackled me, and I myself was stretched full length, so that was not lying, and hanging over the table on the banners. Nape very ill, and his mouth bleeding. Alex has appeared:
- First, you remove the hair from the body: the way you'll look better.
In his hands lit the wick with a blowtorch. In general, body hair, I was not too much: the arms, back and stomach were quite smooth. But on the breast around the nipple growth has been quite extensive. He started with the feet, it was still bearable, and then moved to the armpit, with pleasure watching my agony, then switched to his chest, carefully cauterizing the nipples, which from the chocolate brown turned to dark brown.
Alex parted my legs stretching to the maximum width, and then pulled from the opposite wall another extension, to which pinned my cock and balls, the better to wield a lamp in my groin. Execution lasted about forty minutes, after which I was raised with cancer on her knees and back reliably constrained. In this case, my "dignity" were stretched to the stretch. This was followed by cauterization procedure heels, which I almost howled.
- Does it hurt? - Asked sympathetically Alex - well, nothing, but now you can easily walk across the coals, snow and even pieces of glass. Especially useful on the beach. The only pity is that you can not take advantage of this, sadly, he concluded.
- Is not it time we make a little fireworks to your friends? They did receive a record of your little adventure! - Alexei said and walked to my back the ass. First, he carefully burned all the hair there and prizheg anus, and then there was inserted firecrackers.
My worst suspicions were justified: Alex intends to send a record penalty of my colleagues. Well, I'll be there to watch - with sparkling torch in the ass - I thought, until the fireworks blazed.
I was tripped backwards and laid out on the table. Alexei quite cleverly did me circumcised. The following day virtually merged into one for me, a gray mass: I then came to himself, then again lost consciousness, while Alex applied to me tools out of his arsenal. At first, hanging on the banners, he just beat me to various parts of the body, then, when my reaction to the beatings became sluggish in the course went electric: the electrodes were routed to the nipples and "bare" term, then went absolutely brutal procedure ...
- ... Well, alive? - Alex asked me from far away. I barely opened my eyes and through thin saw him leaning over me with a syringe in his hand. I did not know how much time passed, day or night ... Gradually, his eyes brightened. I was lying on a soft cloth corner of the same "the torture room." In this tightening in my past days put on me was not: his hands and feet were untied. Whole body ached violently (although the pain, for sure, and mutes thus an injection, which made me Alex). I was covered in bruises and abrasions, blood oozed from his mouth and was knocked out at least a dozen teeth, broken ribs, a chest cut vulgar kind of "male sign". I looked around the local knacker's yard - she was covered with my blood, and in some places littered with broken teeth.
Alex caught my eye and stated:
- At this time, will live! Poor man, how you had suffered! But almost everything behind! Rest. I'll get you a drink.
He came out and after some time returned with a bottle of water with a "nipple", as in athletes.
- Drink! - He held the bottle to my mouth and waited till I quench your thirst. - Do you need a bath. Come on.
Himself to go, I almost could not, he practically dragged me into the shower in an adjoining room. After the shower I felt better sitting in a chair in a bathrobe.
- Want to smoke? - He lit a cigarette and he gave me. I am pleased to long.
Alex came out again - it was not fifteen minutes.
----------------
to be continued in next topic

Really great. I would gladly surrender my insurance to be played with by alexis

Nice i like :)

Back