Yeah, sounds like bipolar.

I recommend you watch the movie "How Mad are you" from the BBC.

Its available for download on mininova and other major trackers.

Bipolar is not that bad....compared to schizophrenia.

I know a girl, she looks normal, but all of a sudden she jumps and makes erratic movements, she jumps under cars etc...really devastating.

Also, my ex admitted on New Year's he was suicidal.

That was a shocker but I tried to stay calm and try to understand him.

"I don't need this life. I will be better off that. I want to die he said."

Damn, its sad to hear from someone you know.

In the summer he jumped in front of car in the centre of Sofia.

It all happened so quickly I forze, he was inches from getting killed.

I said "wtf are you doing"

He said, "I didn't see the car"

But I saw with my eyes how he deliberately jumped. I said please just don't kill yourself in front of me, I don't know whether I will be able to take it.

He said OK and I gradually forgot about this incident.

We broke up in September.

He said he didn't want to see me again.

Then, in December he started calling me wanting to come home, sleep with me etc

We got so drunk he cried "I love you blah-blah" I wanna die...

shit, thats really insane

So man, I think everyone has their ups and downs

I don't think shrinks and meds can help you just try to stay positive and do what you love

Are u suicidal?

Hi Meaty, so you went to a shrink, told you they were crap. you should have told her you wanted to fuck a dead guy, bet she would have shat her pants in shock, that would have cheered you up.

:sm (43):

seriously - has anyone brought this whole necro thing up with a shrink before? what did they say? I mean, I know it's taboo and weird, but I think guys that like to get pissed on or shit on or dress up as bunny rabbits are weird too, doesn't mean they're sick. I'm just asking.

Relax!!

Hi guys,maybe you should be going a less to shrink and try more relax?! Like me,for example: i did take some of my most favorite pictures of the guys from a cute dead guys site, and i did a movie on DVD disc from them.In program´studio 11´. So now, i can rest in my bed,watch most cute dead guys on the TV screen and jerk. It is super!Fuck,better and more relaxing than sit before your computer and you need not to click on anything to change those pictures.And i am sure,it is better relax than lie on sofa in shrink,hehe. Meatpie,Can i sell the movie to paramount or sony pictures? Lol .Ehm,truth is,even through that,i have still depresions too.hahaha
This is mainly for those who are alone.Sex with dead and or at least alive friends is better relax,clearly. :sm (2)::sm (62):
Ofcourse,if you have little more serious mental problems,you need shrink too.

If you have MP4 and or sony PSP,you may also make a mp4 movie made of your most loved guys from CDG.I used program DVDFab platinum. Yeah! Don´t hold them hidden in your PCs like at prison!They are not criminals!At least some of them,hehe.Bring them with you on a fresh air! Now,you may watch your guys also in bus or train and :sm (1):.But don´t watch them by walking on street!Or you will be dead soon too,under some bus.
Isn´t it nice? You may watch CDG guys while you are hidden behind a tree in dark night,while you are waiting for some cute victim.
And or you may watch your CDG when you are going to commit suicide and you are laid naked across rails and waiting for your last train.I am sure,that you will make your last orgasm with such help.

I must also already to thanks to Meatpie,all CDG staff and all members witch are able and willing to post so many pics of guys!!! Thanks,without you this all would be impossibile. Your hard work is not useless !!! Maybe you even saved few lives. Yeah,sometimes,when you see so many pics. of horrible accidents and dead gore bodies,it may deepen our depressingness.But on the other hand,you are more carreful on the streets.At least i am.Sometimes.haha
Also maybe you saved few suiciders,which are feeling better,when they see here,that they are not alone with their deflections.Etc.Etc.I think somebody wrote this things already somewhere here.
Also i think,some potentional killers may ....i don´t know how to say it in english (they can calm down here). and without sites like this,they would go crazy and out of selfcontrol and kill somebody in (for) real.Who knows?
Am i right Entilzha? You would probably already carry many cute dismembered bodies at trunk of your TAXI. Lol OMG,sorry,i am so babbleing today.I am out of control too. Some head doctor! HILFE!!

So again THANX and big :sm (57):
Yours guys sincerely
amateur psychiatrist
killme

Oh,and who carres if this site is worst or best,and if the director or president of this site is gore troll. lol Maybe only some stupid bitches whitch will get :sm (65): by hammers ;)

You have awesome feet, I would love to fuck with you. Beautiful image. Your great feet, a skull and a jacking to dead guys we post.

You know how to have a great time, don't you

This image is also very beautiful. I guess its among your favourite pics?

Can we see your movie?

Back