Meatpie

OWNER/ADMIN
Staff member
Administrator
Some forum members have pm me saying they want green bars so that they can enter the Secret Room and then have all the fun and just download stuff without bothering to post.

I am going to disappoint you guys but user reputation is dynamic.

The forum tracks everyone's posting activity and rewards posting users, this is all done automatically the forum staff can't possibly keep track of everything and we have no control over user's reputation level.

We however, like all the rest of you guys, can vote for users and award them points.

Remember - you have to keep posting so that your reputation remains in good standing and the forum will automatically reward you.

If you have further questions or need clarification on how the reputation system works post in this thread.

Best,

Cute Dead Guys Staff

What happens if I don't post in like 6 months or so, do I loose my earned points?

Your rep power will go back to zero (grey box).

so for how long can I stop posting without loosing my points?

Your account will stay unchanged for a month since your last login then on the third month of your absence user reputation will drop significantly. During that period you will continue to receive emails from us and also a reminder to change your password.

When you log in you will get messages that will vary depending on how long you have been away.

Your account will stay unchanged for a month since your last login then on the third month of your absence user reputation will drop significantly. During that period you will continue to receive emails from us and also a reminder to change your password.

When you log in you will get messages that will vary depending on how long you have been away.
that explains a lot ...

Hiya
I've posted over 250 pix, mainly in the past five or six weeks, started a new group and various threads but my rep hasn't changed at all in that time. It's not a major issue, but I see people with far fewer posts and far higher reps... it's a bit of a puzzle. Maybe it means no one likes the pix! But then some people have said they've added to my rep, but the figure stays at 3.

Maybe it means no one likes the pix!

Exactly. Gay necros are very picky, they rate only the very best threads and award the best posters.

In turn the forum will automatically award the best posters elite membership once they meet the criteria.

Well I've added some cute ones to the Hanging thread... including one especially for you. ;-)

Hey attention seeker, someone finally gave you some good reputation, congrats

Back