Happy Christmas Cute dead guys

beautiful.

Unfortunately we used to have snowy winters in the past in Bulgaria, white Christmas as they say.

But because of global warming witners from 1997 onwards, and esp 2004,2005,2006,2007 and 2008 are snowless, its warmer than average, in 2007 it was 20'C in january where it should be -20'C and this December we had thunderstorms and hail in spring.

Thats absolutely not normal. :(

I think I will only be able to see snow on christmas cards

nice. the metoffice said this winter is colder than usual in the UK, I thought u had snow?

maybe in the north?

Yep, Meatpie we have had snow and freezing temperatures, today it's blowing a gale, pissing wet and fucking horrible, but look on the brightside all that ice should mean more car wrecks and the possibility of finding a dead guy.It could be a very happy christmas.

nice. the metoffice said this winter is colder than usual in the UK, I thought u had snow?

maybe in the north?

Yup, had snow in the north, and hard frosts - used to be normal, but doesn't happen much now, certainly not so early. But no snow or frost now - mainly cloudy, quite mild. I reckon that will last to christmas - then maybe an easterly blast from Siberia?
There's an old English saying 'When the wind is in the east, tis good for neither man nor beast', and I always feel low and anxious when there's an east wind. Is it the same in Builgaria - a particular wind that's bad?

Back