Like every one here, we all want loved and accepted for what and who we are.
I am exactly the same, the differance is i have learned that this will probably never happen and came to terms with that fact a long time ago. I have come to terms that the occasional shag with an alive guy may be as good as it gets, and like you said Meatpie all of these guys are caught up in thier own importance excet one, he is married and has kids and just won't admit his true sexuallity, he is such a good looker with a tight ass and big cock so the need for sex is far more important than any emotional need.
the trouble with the guys i know is thatthey are not usually the ones i want. I still lust after straight guys more.
My dreams are the same as everyone here , i like the bodies virtually undamaged and fresh, guys in biker leathers as you know. guys in cycle gear and wet suits , uniforms all the usual predictable queer fettish stuff.
My ultamate dream, be out driving in my car and find a crashed biker with a broken neck so that although dead the body is relativly undamaged,drag him in to my car and take him home, dump his body on the kitchen table and slowly strip him down, drag him to the bath and get in it with him and basically fuck him stupid. all the usuall normal stuff.
As for the depressed stuff, I guess it's just the way i am, everyone who knows me always remarks that i always appear happy and that nothing ever gets me down, they also remark that on the very few occasions that i am down that it is best to stay well out of my way, as if i loose my temper someone or something will get damaged.
I guess my depressive state( if thats what you want to call it) is relpaced by one of violence, so it is just as well i don't get depressed.
Yes i am mostly happy/ content.

Back