Meatpie

OWNER/ADMIN
Staff member
Administrator
Dear members and guests,

Cute Dead Guys is now more than a year old! We have been online since Nov 2007 with a few interruptions.

I am very proud and happy we will enter 2009 together as a growing, friendly community with 500 members..and growing every day!

I know its not much, thats because we were taken down multiple times.

But in just two months we managed to outgrow the GA forums, the necrofiles and currently we are bigger than Stu's Forum - PRAWN.

All of this sites are more than six months old, we did it in two months.

Long Live DEAD STUDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We will have special celebrations here for Christmas and new years.

And we will NEVER FORGET our lost friends, members of this forum, esp nanaimo who I miss to this day.

:(

WE WILL JOIN YOU SOON IN THE HEAVENS FRIENDS!!!!!!!!!!!

We cou7ld not have done it without the continuing support and well-manners of our greatest hero of all:

PIEMAN!!!!

He made all of this possible, and I am glad I can count him along my true friends!!!

(afterall, he made this site so I got to meet other dudes and they helped me in da STATES!!!!)

So PIEMAN, a big hug and kisses and cum to you!!!

Thanks man, I love young boy cum :sm (39):

And it will keep growing and growing and growing. Happy holidays CDG!! and all the members of this beautiful and sick comunity.

:sm (45):

Dear members and guests,

Cute Dead Guys is now more than a year old! We have been online since Nov 2007 with a few interruptions.

I am very proud and happy we will enter 2009 together as a growing, friendly community with 500 members..and growing every day!

:sm (35):

I know its not much, thats because we were taken down multiple times.

But in just two months we managed to outgrow the GA forums, the necrofiles and currently we are bigger than Stu's Forum - PRAWN.

All of this sites are more than six months old, we did it in two months.

Long Live DEAD STUDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We will have special celebrations here for Christmas and new years.

And we will NEVER FORGET our lost friends, members of this forum, esp nanaimo who I miss to this day.

:(

WE WILL JOIN YOU SOON IN THE HEAVENS FRIENDS!!!!!!!!!!!

WOW, awesome, PieMan !

And yes, we will not forget our lost friends, such as out dearest "Nanaimo".....we who remember him, he was such a fun-loving, loyal, enthusiastic, rawkin', sweet young lad.

We shall never see his likes again. :sm (41): :( :sm (41): :(

For him, for us, I dedicate this song, which he so loved:

"I'LL BE SEEING YOU" :sm (47):
http://solosong.net/seeingyou/seeingyou.html

Indeed, what a special community and place this truly is....CDG, our home.

Congrats everyone, especially Meat!!

What happened to Nanaimo, if I may ask?

Eric (nanaimo) was a global moderator here.

Absolutely handsome, witty, chatty and fun-loving guy.

We had great time together.

In early 2007 he send me a pm saying he was going to kill himself.

I didn't believe he was actually gonna do, after all we all get depressed from time to time. Then more pms, same shit.

But then he disappeared from the Internet. Not for a day or two...but for months.

We send emails, pms - nothing.

I, Arrow and the other dudes got worried sick. We discussed it and decided to find out what happened.

Everyone was engaged and used different means to find any info about our friend.

Then a dude came to the forum and started posting nasty remarks. At that point the site suffered repeated attacks by trolls, hackers. At one point we were closed for new users.

Arrow, the smart dude he is, told me this person is actually eric's boyfriend.

I didn't believe it, although eric once said he had a boyfriend. So we followed up on the matter.

To cut a long story short, his boyfriend found about his obsession by checking his PC while he was away. He stole his password and pretended to be him, even send us emails from his email and posted on the forum from his account.

We knew something fishy was going on when we received more emails saying, "I am the real eric".

What a mess. Then real eric's dad croaked. That finished him off.

He apparently had an argument with his boyfriend who then told his parents and friends eric was necro and "liked dead guys".

Eric then made several suicide attempts, with shotgun to the head. I have no idea how he got the gun.

Fortunately he survived, they said his mom found him.

He was confined to a mental insitution where they put him on drugs that made him dizzy and sleepy all the time.

As of Dec 2008 his fate is unknown.

His boyfriend contacted me on skype and told me how much eric was in love with me blah-blah.

I was horrified by the whole story. When I first heard it I didn't buy it.

But because I had seen pics of the real eric I demanded videotapes and pictures, proof that this shit really happened.

He send me some vids, of eric and him that really broke my heart. He said he was depressed and was going to kill himself in one vid.

I felt absolutely helpless.

Later, his boyfriend started e-stalking me.

He said he wasn't into dead guys but that eric had shown eveyrhing I send to him and that he also liked me and the other guys from the site.

He said "I will help eric get cured and I won't let him touch a PC anymore".

Thats about the craziest shit that has happened to me on the internet. He then broke down and said he was suicidal too.

I spent hours with this dude on instant messaging, he lives in LA.

At that point I decided to sever all connections with these dudes because I couldn't take all the drama.

I blocked him on skype.

But miss eric to this day.

That's horrible! Nanaimo was such a good guy, one of the greatest we've had here. Really hope he's OK - but almost hope not to see him here again, sounds like he may be better off without this stuff.

That's horrible! Nanaimo was such a good guy, one of the greatest we've had here. Really hope he's OK - but almost hope not to see him here again, sounds like he may be better off without this stuff.

Nanaimo was a very gentle, sweet lad. Indeed, he was one of the greatest guys we have ever had here.

We all loved him, such energy, witty like PieMan says, handsome as handsome can be, friendly, down to earth, and very bright, too.

I feel terrible that all of this harmed him in some way...yet he was constructively trying, as we all are, to struggle with issues of life and death, manhood, male bonding, the aggressive side of how we are all wired as men and recognize those men who have faced what we all must face but in their prime, no suffering, disease or deterioration (I am referring now to the guys whose pics get posted here).

The problem was he had a guy who meant him harm .... I warned him not to go near this guy ..... this "boyfriend" ...... I warned him and warned him to stay away from him, but he did not listen....his choice....but I feel saddened, maybe if I had tried harder to keep him from this relationship with wiser advise, he would still be here and be well, healthy...instead of who "noes" where.
:sm (20)::sm (20)::sm (41)::sm (41):

We all miss him a lot, and I just hope he is still somewhere in this world alive....and much better.

He loved this song, so again, I link it here to fondly remember him...and Eric, if you are reading this now....."I'LL BE SEEING YOU in all the old familiar places...in everything that's LIGHT and GAY ... I'LL AWAYS think of YOU that way..."

I'LL BE SEEING YOU
http://solosong.net/seeingyou/seeingyou.html

(if you are out there, Eric, reading this now...please let me somehow "noes".....please..that you are at least OK, please ! )

:(:(:(:(:sm (41)::sm (41)::sm (41)::sm (41):

Last edited:
we were enirched by his being, and diminished by his leaving us here...

I hope he is still ok.

Never heard anything anymore from the RCMP...

I guess they think I was joking or some sort....

I never knew Nanaimo, as I joined after all the stuff happened. I can only hope that we are doing him proud. I am happy and honored to be a part of this site. The one thing that other necro sited lack is passion. CDG has more passion than all of the others combined.

Here is to many more years and another 500 members and beyond!

Wow, I didn't know all the nanaimo story! You really went beyond what you could have been expected to do for any member, Meatpie. You really are an exceptional sort of moderator, and the patron saint of CDG. Remember that when you get a little down.

I am not a moderator, I am the forum administrator. We all get down from time to time. I do get depressed yes but I recover quickly. Typical of Gemini.

Back