Retired Brazil Cop Detained for Murders of 13 Gay Men

Rainbow Maniac??

I guess its better than Fag Fuckerupper or Homo Hitman.

They call the killer the Rainbow Maniac - I just came up with worse names. The media loves to give killers names, like Jack the Ripper, Highway Killer, etc.
Fag Fucker-upper - as in someone whom fucks fags up.

I hope he gets sodomized in jail and rots there. Here there's been a rash of anti-hispanic crimes. Damn the racists. The most recent was also homophobic and he wasn't even gay! I hope they catch the bastards.
http://www.fsrn.org/node/3771

I hope he gets sodomized in jail and rots there. Here there's been a rash of anti-hispanic crimes. Damn the racists. The most recent was also homophobic and he wasn't even gay! I hope they catch the bastards.
http://www.fsrn.org/node/3771

BASTARDS!!!

I can't believe this is still happening in NY, you guys said it was relatively safe???

Latinos are hot, I don't understand this.

:(

I thought it was safe too. This is unusual, it hasn't been like this for a long time. People are very angry about it. The neighborhood where this recent one happened is close to mine. They seem to pick on those that are obviously Hispanic immigrants. I think they consider them easy targets. It's a real shame this is still happening at this day and age.:confused:

shame verlup real shame. I will reconsider my vist to NY :(

If you and I were to get attacked we will skin them bastards alive and make them cdgs, then post photos here and vid on theYNC

I don't think you'd have to worry much. Especially in my neighborhood. Most residents here are Polish and they'd assume you were too. They would talk to you in Polish. I'm not too worried for myself either because people don't usually assume I'm an immigrant. I don't like how immigrants are being singled out but I hope it doesn't spread into the non-immigrant population. I heard that crimes against Hispanic immigrants have been growing nationwide. I don't understand why. Maybe we're scapegoats for the problems with the economy, it makes no sense. It's not just whites either these guys in this recent attack were all blacks.
I'd love to make cdgs out of bigoted homophobes with you Meatpie.

So balcks sometimes attack hispanics?

Yes, all the time. And I'm sure the other way around too. I think Asian immigrants are also targeted in mixed neighborhoods often. Stuff like this happens but often you don't hear about it. It's just when someone dies that it gets really serious. It's disgusting the racism but it really hasn't happened for a long time, but now it's like it's coming back. What the heck?!:mad:

No offense but I'm white and my fore fathers live here before any mexican had lived and I just dont like to see the places I grew up has been taken over by mexicans. Its horrible and I don't like it. Did you know that if you caught and report to the US customs of an illegal alien you get a free $50 dollars.

No offense but I'm white and my fore fathers live here before any mexican had lived and I just dont like to see the places I grew up has been taken over by mexicans. Its horrible and I don't like it. Did you know that if you caught and report to the US customs of an illegal alien you get a free $50 dollars.

What places where you grew up? You don't even specify. If you grew up in the west Mexicans were there before your white forefathers. All over California and Texas, etc. Your forefathers drove Hispanics out of the west down into Mexico. We owned the west back then until the war. We're taking our country back as legal immigrants and American born "Mexicans", couldn't be happier about it! Anyway not all illegals are Mexican. I live in a Polish neighborhood and I'm sure lots of them are illegal. In some stores nobody even knows how to speak English.

May I respectfully remind the US citizens all their forefathers were the scum of europe we did not wanted here in the Middle Ages...

Except for those of Native American origin and the Mexicans.

Back