Meatpie

OWNER/ADMIN
Staff member
Administrator
I has a stalker on a bulgarian dating site, she won't leave me alone.

If it was a str8 dude he woud be happy to fuck her, but I find girls hideous.

Tell me whats so sexy about girls? :sm (20):

796558-6-rr.jpg

Imagine sucking her toes :sm (30):

no idea. I can recognize a beautiful girl, but that's about it. And when you've seen 80+ year old floppy pussy - it's enough to turn straights gay. Haven't you told her of your propensity, Meat?

I told her was bi. She said it was ok with her. I though that would put her off but she is spamming my inbox and keeps sending me messages.

I've been with girls JM :(

There was a point in my life where I was truly bi - I had a girlfriend and I also slept with other guys.

I am ashamed of that period because at one point its like a dead end - girl finds out about boy, boy falls in love and you are all messed up.

I am proud I was able to come out and make the right choice.

Obvisouly I can't be with a woman anymore, I feel nothing for boobs and pussy.

Oh mate, what does a 80+ old pussy look like, any pics?

You see some nasty shit on the job man, you never cease to amaze me

You really wanna know?? REALLY???

wei-old_pussy-774030.jpg

Imagine that halfway to her knees. You ASKED - I PROVIDED.

Nasty is half the fun of my job. Nothing like gallows humor.

I have never been with a woman. And ya ain't really bi unless you WANT to have sex with both. It seemed when you had sex with women it wasn't because you liked it, right?

Last edited:
RIGHT. I was curious but deep down I was disgusted.

JESUS, is this pic real?

I'm not surprised a girl is, or was stalking you, you have a very nice side to you. It is flattering, right.

Maybe even more if she was cuter. Your going to break her little heart

And is that old lady pic for real? That's what I have to look forward to, please shoot me now!!

I'm not surprised a girl is, or was stalking you, you have a very nice side to you. It is flattering, right.

Maybe even more if she was cuter. Your going to break her little heart

And is that old lady pic for real? That's what I have to look forward to, please shoot me now!!

Unless you know her personally I don't understand what's so hard about rejecting somebody on a dating site. I'm sure it's not her first time.

Just hit send.

I told her was bi. She said it was ok with her. I though that would put her off but she is spamming my inbox and keeps sending me messages.

1st mistake. You answered her.

2nd mistake. Told her you were bi.

3rd mistake. Now she finds you to be a challenge to be converted back to straightsville.

hehehehehehe.

I'm pansexual, although I find chicks attractive, but some are them are just plain too normal for me, because they cannot accept my necro way of life. -laughs- Heck, most of my brother's girlfriends or boyfriends were either dead, or either I had a go with them, alive or dead. Just all depends on who they are.

I guess say I may be hideous, but I'm much more embracing part of what I love to do. Necroing. =)

Last edited:
well, I can easily understand that girl why she´s running after you meatpie. I also run after horny looking boys ;-)
Well, but the most of the gays have a girl or a woman as best friend. Me too. I can talk with her about everything, we go out to party. But I never would like to see her naked or sleep with her. I work with women. And I know what it takes to keep them in control even because it´s my shop what they work for. In Germany we use to say: "It´s easier to tame a bunge of fleas than only one woman". Or "Women belong onto a chain. The chain onto the stove, the stove into the kitchen, the kitchen into the basement and the basement under water"
They are like robots out of control. But that´s their nature. But without women no fresh gays. Like the hen and the egg. Can´t have one without the other

Holy shit, I didn't know sex was this complicated! It's tough being a guy girls think is cute even if you like chicks because they wont leave you alone. If you dont like chicks its hell because they cant understand why you wont chase them, then they start to talk with other chicks that your either gay or hard to get and they're in your business even more. I hate dead chics, dead guys are hot, alive chics are boring but I'll fuck em if I have to, I've had sex with guys too, lot more fun than pussy, but I gotta sneak it cause my friends think I'm str8, parents think so too, and NOOOOOBODY will ever know the necro side of me. Unless they're already dead :)

For the record, that old hag pic almost made me barf. JEE-SUS!!!

You really wanna know?? REALLY???

wei-old_pussy-774030.jpg

Imagine that halfway to her knees. You ASKED - I PROVIDED.

Nasty is half the fun of my job. Nothing like gallows humor.

I have never been with a woman. And ya ain't really bi unless you WANT to have sex with both. It seemed when you had sex with women it wasn't because you liked it, right?

"Grandma. I always told you to put on underwear." I apologize for her

Hehehe, Bessey your post made me smirk. -laughs- Eh, women are hard because it's mainly I don't dig the 'long' lips. I hardly have sex with any gender now, and days, b/c either they become too friendly asking me to be a sadist towards them, which I don't, because they're my friend. But it got out of hand one time, for my brother and I, that this one chick wanted to stalk me, and breath down my neck everytime we met. I was cool, with it the first few times, but got out of hand when she tried to force my brother into having sex with her, she almost drugged his drink, and when she went to the bathroom, I switched drinks, and she drank the drugged. So I told my brother, and we just drove her home to her house, and put her back in her house, the least we can do be nice. But seriously, I think the woman had issues, because she liked 'little girls'. Also, my brother was not having that for him or me. So took care of the problem. Simple as that.

Maybe cause you're so handsome Meatpie.

mmmm if only you were straight. :)

Back