Greek Riots

Will the police allow anything like this where you live?

• No

Votes: 8 88.9%
  • Yes

Votes: 1 11.1%

• Total voters

Meatpie

OWNER/ADMIN
Staff member
Administrator
_45280883_45280806.jpg

A Christmas tree burns in Syntagma Square, central Athens Dec 9.

Riots continue for a fourth consecutive day.

READ MORE FROM THE BBC.

Will this be allowed to happen in your country?

Police in Bulgaria, esp in the capital Sofia will crush any protest and they won't allow any mayhem, unless its millions of people on the streets.

No, when this happens they will throw out an emergency verdict, allowing the police to Arrest ANYONE near the vicinity, guild to be determined later.

If it really gets out of hand, we get something like a Martial law declared.

Oh the Netherlands is hardcore but yes, I think they won't allow looting in most countries, shame about the Greeks.

It reminds me of what happened when the cops who beat Rodney King got acquitted. It caused terrible terrible rioting in L.A and I think 38 people were murdered in this rioting. This happened in the nineties. I don't know if it would happen again. Maybe if President Obama were to be assassinated or something like that, it might cause an event like this. It might even be worse.

The Man in UK is expecting this in Summer - he has threatened to deploy the Army if it does. Sniff it out in BBC news and Yahoo news.

If things ever got really bad and the State, USA, UK or EU fell - during the interregnum people like us would live very interesting lives.

When you look into that Abyss - you gulp and take a step back... Not just from the political vacuum - but your inner self...

Back