Cute Pakistani army recruits

FUCKING HELL!!! :sm (18): Awesome post deadboy!

ivsolider, deadsoldier, soldierTom, Arrow etc will go crazy when they see this. With their smelly boots near their head.

OHHHH MANNN!!!

:sm (8): :sm (51):

We may include them in the cutest dead guys of 2008 competition, first dude is like a model, he barely seems 18.

uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh YAAAAAAAAAAAH

uh YAAAAAAAAAH, them rank manBOOTERS airin' so fine up there 2...right there fer his dead nostrils ta SNORT his own RIPE KILLED manWARRIORfeeters so pa-PRIME !!!

UHHHHHHHHHHH I GOTTA take da RELIEF na-NOW, shure do, yous buds BETTCHAS

:sm (8)::sm (39)::sm (51)::sm (56)::sm (45)::sm (45)::sm (1)::load::sm (31)::sm (18):

With the long standing hatred of the Indians, a vast supply of dead solders should be forthcoming.

sa-SWEET

With the long standing hatred of the Indians, a vast supply of dead solders should be forthcoming.

can't wait....sa-SWEET n' goin' HARD already !

:sm (5)::sm (45)::sm (1)::load:

Why put those stupid plastic straps around their heads? Its bad enough they're dead, is there any point to making them look silly too? It seems to be about keeping their mouths closed; like what, they're going to spill State Secrets or something???

Why put those stupid plastic straps around their heads? Its bad enough they're dead, is there any point to making them look silly too? It seems to be about keeping their mouths closed; like what, they're going to spill State Secrets or something???

lol. I know I hate those things too. Looks like they have a cartoon toothache (as serrth said). I would rather see their mouths flopping open anyway.

I love it when they tie their mouths...albeit unsuccessfully.

certifies

I love it when they tie their mouths...albeit unsuccessfully.

certifies they is really wasted, oh yah ! them ropers does around their mouths ...also, so no flyboys or magstuds will cum a crawlin' IN ta enjoy the fresh DEAD beefah meater MEAT so pa-PRIME

:sm (42)::load::load::load::load:

Back