Meatpie

OWNER/ADMIN
Staff member
Administrator
Only those who have done it for real will know how hot this actually is, you just keep cummin.

I consider myself one of the lucky ones because my boyfriend allowed me to do anything with him.

I tied him and suffocated him until he almost passed out, I put bottles in his anus and sucked his toes and played morgue boy.

Hot, very hot
Yes I know how how it really is - I'm a Chef and love to play with Long Pigs - I would have prepared him for a nice live roasting over hot coals - and milked him dry for a special sauce for his oysters

Where can i get a morgueboy of my very own? You are lucky one, meatpie.
I want to be lucky two.
Thanks for sharing your luck.

very cute body
the only important thing thats missing is the toe tag !

I apologize for posting so long after these wonderful picks of a "friend on a table" were posted, but is is an excellent set, and a beautiful fantasy. I have gotten some of my friends to pose like this, and it is so hot. Having a completely passive subject -- just a piece of meat helpless and under control -- is a very powerful feeling. Even a few straight friends have allowed me to play this game with them, and it is excellent

So, so true! I wish I could find a similar mate. You say 'allowed' as in past tense? What did you do with him?

hi all!
That's just what I like
I love to play when I'm like a dead lay on the table in the morgue and my friend
morgue worker, and makes me that he likes
I had twice the opportunity to play it but it is difficult to find like-minded (I live in St. Petersburg. Russia)
and although this is a big city to find those who like to play with a dead guy I'm looking for a friend who would like to play with this theme ...
I have a picture where I'm like a corpse on the table in the morgue I hchu they put on the site soon ..

attachment.php

my photos necro game (that's me)

Thanks for posting, great body wish I was in Peter to play with you! :beg:

Back