They are excellent pictures indeed and you have a great body Anubis. When you play morgue with someone, do you use anything to relax such as alcohol or drugs?

Snerdguy Thank you
I'm flattered that you praise from !!)))
Yes, I would like to try some of the drugs (sleeping pills or relaxant)
but so far only vodka))
not much but
just to remove the psychological tension

WOW!!!!!!!!
you are beautiful, handsome and hot!!!!!!!!
i would lick your entire body and worship your feet for days!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi Meatpie-wow you are so sexy passed out-I love a man with a hairy chest. This is my first reply and I am enjoying quite a fecategories Thank you so much, library

Yes, I love balls & anus unfortunately most guys get nervous when I ask them if they let me eat their balls.

attachment.php

my photos necro game (that's me)

Very interesting!

Only those who have done it for real will know how hot this actually is, you just keep cummin.

I consider myself one of the lucky ones because my boyfriend allowed me to do anything with him.

I tied him and suffocated him until he almost passed out, I put bottles in his anus and sucked his toes and played morgue boy.

Really Hot! Did you do only these pictures of that bondage session or also a video? It could be very interesting a full video of all, especially the part in wich you suffocate him. I wanna see how did you do: closing his mouth and nose with your naked hands or with a plastic bag around his head, or in another way.. how did you suffocate him and if till he cum?

Last edited:
Back