04.jpg

05.jpg

06.jpg

07.jpg

08.jpg

09.jpg

10.jpg

12.jpg

I dont obtain the Leon´s video, but the vido of Johan It´s great!!!

I have been trying to find this video too but so far no one has uploaded it yet. Hope we can watch it one day.

Does anyone know where i could download more vids from straighthell - i can't access the site as i'm in the UK :(

Would be happy to trade vids too - i have stuff from Bondagejeopardy, sleepingmen.com, serialkillersunderground, boyspycam etc

Leon is one sexy motherfucker! After agreeing to participate in a series of bondage sets, he chickened out and would not return for the remainder. I guess he has a low pain threshold.

Wow he is awesome and great JO material too. Couldn't help but notice that you all wanted the video with him in it. After reading this post last night and doing about an hour's worth of searching, I found it. But I must warn you in advance that the video does mess up at a certain point, but that can easily be fixed by skipping ahead a minute or two once it does glitch up. Sorry in advance when it does mess up, I found it like that, but its better than having no video am I right? I was originally trying to look up a video from SerialKillersUnderground titled "Masked Strangler" but came to a bunch of dead ends so I guess if anyone has that video feel free to message me and let me know ^_^ So with that said, I hope you all enjoy the video :) http://www.4shared.com/video/UfxCnttQ/StraightHell_-_Leon_the_black_.html

Back