salievan

Forum Regular
I found myself in an old photograph, which is not here. Boy badly taught physics and decided that if the current pass through itself, you will get a huge buzz, the result is obvious.
Maybe someone has more pictures of this guy?
PS. Sorry for my English, recruited through an interpreter.

Attachments

• image003.jpg
    image003.jpg
    27.6 KB · Views: 1,562
Salievan, welcome! The translation is wonderful - it has you saying that you are the dead boy! (Meatpie can probably translate my English into Ruissian for you).
Do not be put off - plenty of our members translate into English (by a human translator or software such as Google Translate), and we are used to amusing results that do not say what the original intended. Welcome, I hope you enjoy what you see here, and keep posting!

It's an interesting photo and diagram. Do you happen to have a parts list? If this is hooked up way the diagram shows, it would probably kill the person it is used on. There has to be some kind of current limiting device. Even then, it's use would be highly risky. The current path appears to go through the heart.

Of course, if anyone really needs that kind of painful death, by all means come round, I'll hook you up and leave the room while you turn it on. I would probably leave a camera to record you for posterity and to prove that you wanted it and turned it on. We will also need an exhaust fan to clear the smoke. It will cook you like a hot dog in one of those live current appliances.

No there is no constraint, it is one wire must be connected to the penis, the second a few connections to the spoon in the anus and locked the wires in your mouth, because hands are tied. I told you - badly taught physics, I had ventured to do so would take more charge of the mobile phone, and turned out a very particular version of the "electric chair"
Although the watch is I would not refuse.

Back