Meatpie

OWNER/ADMIN
Staff member
Administrator
Deadboy was the first dude in the world to start a site called Cute Dead Guys back in 2006.

I helped him and we united all the gay necros from ogrishforum and goreking and I launched the Forum Version of CDG, it was initially a premium site with gallery and sections like "autopsy dudes" "murdered dudes" etc.

It was just amazing site but the hate for gay necros was so strong at the time and the site kept getting ruined.

From 2007 Cute Dead Guys Forum has been online, united and growing.

And now, in the summer of 2010 this black widow spider - the disgusting lesbian, the notorious necrophiliac comes up and start spamming that she opened a new gay necro forum.

Who the fuck you think you are?

You are nothing Johanna, I haven't met a single person that has a good opinion about you.

No one knew you even existed until you became a moderator on CDG.

This was the biggest mistake in my online life.

And then you turned against us and started your sad spamming game.

You changed many sites over the years, you can't seem to stay in one place because no one can stand you.

You have kiumer - why not stay there and post your dead girls, why the fuck do you need to open a new gay necro forum?

You evil bitch, cadmar was a friend of deadboy and the other guys here until you met him on CDG and you spammed him.

It may take me years Johanna, but I will ruin you. People don't know the whole story about you but I know.

People hate you, the admins of other gore sites are my friends and you have no idea how many people hate you because of you constant spamming.

I will destroy your little necro world, you have no idea what I have prepared for you.

GO AWAY YOU FUCKING PLAGUE, YOU CAN OPEN TEN NEW GORE SITES AND STILL FEW PEOPLE WILL SIGN UP

YOU FUCKING SAD CUNT.

I FOLLOW YOUR EVERY MOVE, I KNOW ABOUT YOUR SAD LIFE.

I know you are not what you pretend to be, you are rotten, messed up inside. I feel sorry for you.

You are full of hatred and envy for people who perform better than you and have more successfull online communities.

CDG will prevail, I ruined your reputation and every day I am working to destroy you.

DIE YOU FUCKING PLAGUE YOU WILL DO US ALL A FAVOUR

STICK A DEAD GIRL'S DRY BONE IN YOUR SMELLY VAGINA AND JUST DIE.

and the sooner the better you jealous fucking whore!!!!!!

I will get inside their little forum and kill them one by one.

They are not so smart.

Poor soldierTom, if only he knew how many messages I got from members aking me why he left.

It may take me months but I will get to them and make them pay for what they did to our community.

Good for you, you should see her on her bad days when she is trying to quit her drug addiction...

Lol johannaxn and bope.. trust me.. they have bigger concerns at this moment ;)

How do i know ? Lets say we have a mutual enemie.. ;)

Why the fucking secrecy, tell us more? Did they ban you at their stupid website and that's why you hate them?

Every site they make is a failure, their last "project" was a gay necro forum to compete with CDG...:smirk:

I`d rather prefer you to watch your tone against me... There is no fucking secrecy.. things are like they are.. Bope and johanna are the biggest posers on the internet and the internet is no place for hillbilly bope and Cocaine whore johanna.. Like i said.. We have a mutual enemy and no i aint got banned.. in fact i never took the troubles to make an account on their worthless place of dump on the web

Does that mather ? I hate the fact they claim to be the biggest kings in the scene.. I hate those pathethic mails bope sends me with his worthless treaths.. tho its quite funny.. We all know bope can`t leave the fucking states.. and even if he could.. My boots on his skull would make a lovely picture doesnt it ?

Johanna.. she is a laugh.. u know we used to call humanity dirt.. But how would we call johanna and bope? 2 walking cancers among humanity.

I am in very good terms with ICE and Sweetness :)

So its quite normal i stand with my friends isnt it ?

So why do i hate them.. U should know i hate everyone.. at fore hand.. People should earn their respect from me.. Those 2 nabs bope and johanna already failed in this.. No sympathic for them

How should i know ? i just got here..

like i said.. i dont like others at first hand.. they have to deserve.. But as long others approach me with "respect" they get it back.. not more then normal..

Back