Meatpie

OWNER/ADMIN
Staff member
Administrator
We banned more than twenty users today who decided to register on the new gay necro forum after they received a spam message from JohannaXn.

Accepting her "invitation" will cost your account here.

There will be no mercy for traitors. You can't have an account on both sites. Either with CDG or against us.

We hacked into their admin cp and can match ip addresses and will ban every single account that we discover is connected to that site.

I will do everything in my power to destroy that little shithole.

Prominent members that we banned are:

vihrmin - Good Riddance!!!
hcetza
hydra
SoldierTom

And many more, I will kill all accounts connected to that site.

You have all been warned, tell your frends if you suspect they may have been spammed.

Once you go there and sign up it's over for your here at CDG.

Don't think that after we ban you can come begging for mercy and we will lift your ban.

No way.

Yup. JohannaXn is hosting around ten websites. She doesn't want people to know this but we know.

I agree! there isn't a site that can match!!!!! :)

Thanks guys for your kind words for our community. You are always welcome here.

My first post Meatpie. Just to say what a great site you have.Thanks for having me. Good luck with it all.

Ah ha ha! I scoff at JohannaXn! Coaxing me away from our grove is pointless; Cute Dead Guys is, and will remain, No. 1.

meatpie is a genius to create such a site,
i am proud to be a member and proud to have
meatpie as a friend!
both he and this site rock!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We built this website together Rick and we continue to keep it alive together.

The strong community bond among members is at the very foundation of cdg and no one can touch that.

We've been through a lot together guys - cdg was hacked, abused, spammed & trolled yet like some really cute strong guy we soldier on stronger and more united than ever.

CDG was on the brink of falling apart last year when Johanna tried to split the gay necro community. Those were dark, difficult days for all of us.

Our community showed immense resilence in the face of adversary and we stood united and strong.

I myself feel proud to be a leader of such a strong healthy community and the feedback we receive every day makes me feel optimistic about the future of CDG.

JohananXn hates me because I was born a leader and have many friends while she is weak, depressed drug user full of hate for the world and those who are different.

Ever since I was a kid I inspired people, I invented new games so that all the kids in the neighbourhood could participate. I protected the weak and fought for justice.

I wanted to be the best in school and I was.

I got into university and became the most popular dude on campus but I was also notorious rebel I just couldn't keep quiet when I saw injustice.

On CDG all members are equal, no one gets a special treatment and those who work hard either by posting or donating get awarded accordingly.

:bow: Without you, internet is another shit!!!

Last edited:
By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (

Back