guillotinedboy

Guillotined user
Hi all!

I'm actually a straight boy, but I have a very bizarre fantasy over myself: having my soles worshipped and abused after I got executed by the guillotine...
I love to imagine someone gets teased by the feet of my headless body, and decides to have some fun considering it's just a senseless toy and I'll never know anything about it!
stumpUp.jpgbody.jpgtaggedBody.jpgstumpDown.jpgtagged1.jpg
I'm now totally out of the deal, and my faceless body belongs to a stranger who maybe doesn't even know what my name was! What an embarrassing and exciting thought!

Would you like to be that guy? And what would you do with my headless body?
I hope you enjoy my pics!

Fantastic set, you have a great body how old are you ?:rocksss:

Please post more

:please:

Awesome cock, body and feet, I want you.

I want more pics, like dead body on a table ready for autopsy!

Can we see the head of the body?

The head has been trashed like a waste and got lost. I don't have a single pic showing the head, for two reasons:
- In reality, the lack of the head allows me to expose all of my body while preserving my identity;
- As a fantasy, I like to think any connection with my identity has been lost, and the body is just a nameless object belonging to others.

I have many pictures to post, but most of them they're about my dead feet; the ones I posted are some of the most morgue-like I have by now, but in case the thread becomes successful I'll take some custom pics as well

mil-2.jpg

Body will be thrown like trash to the dogs.

They will eat the cock - very tender, delicious meat and then will eat your toes.

I don't want to fuck a headless body, no.

No gore or nakedness in this set, sorry.
It's about taking the shoes off my dead body just after my execution, once it has been removed from the guillotine.
Everything seems to be ok, but actually there is no head on the other side: you can tickle those soles hard and get no reaction; you can lick them and even fuck them, or just pass by and go on with the stripping. It's your decision, that body now belongs to you!
stripping2.jpgstripping3.jpgstripping4.jpgstripping5.jpg

Look at this final picture. A few minutes before, while I was waiting for the blade to fall down on my neck, I was laying on the guillotine in this same position. I couldn't stop rubbing my toes inside my sneakers, as a desperate way to calm down and keep feeling control over the most remote part of my body.
Now these same toes will never move again: you can take them in your mouth and I'll never know anything about that, and even if you orgasm, my headless body could not care less...
stripping6.jpg

I agree with ColdJoe, beautiful feet, great shape!

I hope you post more naked pictures of your headless body.

Back