I know, we have wild stuff no other site has.

CDG is the ONLY place for Hot deaded dudes, and we have the best community too!
these pics are Top of the line, the cartels are driving me fuckin nuts lately...

Great post, Meatpie. Second dude is awesome!

Yeah amazing how he died with his eyes open, almost unreal. I wonder what his last thoughts were...

Poor dude must have been hell for him.

I have more pictures and will upload soon.

CDG is the ONLY place for Hot deaded dudes, and we have the best community too!
these pics are Top of the line, the cartels are driving me fuckin nuts lately...

And for this very reason people who envy us open new forums and try to steal our posting members.

That new gay necro forum is the biggest joke I have ever seen on the internet.

I would even mention them but yesterday Johanna posted a message "The new necro gay forum will become bigger than CDG"

They have high hopes for their little shithole but with spam messages trying to "invite" cdg members they won't get far.

imitation is a form of flattery
but nothing will ever take the place of CDG, it's an institution...

How are they being killed? It looks like they're bleeding from their heads but doesn't seem like a gunshot. And I wonder how that one dude's pants ended up pulled down.

crazy thread if they really wanted to catch those guys all they have to do is stake out the store they are buying it from.Not to many grown men buy poster paper.I can see it now.What are you buying this poster paper for??? And markers..answer school project you are too old for school.... Well uhhhh its for my kids school project. yeah what school does he go to uh the one over there .. busted

Back