I've imagined cutting someone's abs open and chewing on their intestines while theyre alive but that's about it.

That's plenty enough. I'd love to dig my teeth into a live dude's warm moist guts.

I have to admit have not tried it yet want to but reality is it different love to form a group of eaters and men that would be as they say Main course and see how it goes maybe even start play sessions with the food for a while till later ?? you can always think bout possibilities' lol

Interesting topic. However all of the pic sites are down now, anybody knows a site with the fantastic galleries?

the benefits of being a necro cannibal is simple..............
fuck your food before u eat it!
good sex and good food, WHAT A COMBO!!!! who could ask for more! lol

After reading through this post my question is. Shouldn't you gut they like you do Deer, Moose, or any other animal you eat? Cook up his dick and balls like they do with a Steer's balls. Rocky Mountain Oysters?

I think in extreme situation like that plane that fell in Andes and they almost starved I will be the first one to eat a human steak. you don't want to rush in a situation like that; others may turn onto you. I doubt human steak will be very soft unless you find some obese person and it has to be fully cooked, humans are choke full of diseases!

I would love to try a body builder have him to play then as well to eat lets see at least like to join other maybe some role play for know form a group ?

still looking for chefs and guests to do a good detailed roleplay in Pacific NW if interested contact me... I am also sweetnathan on tumblr

Back