I would really like to be eaten, but while my body is prepared i'd like to be alive as long as possible to feel it

First be tied naked and hunged by the ankles

Then completely shaved and cleaned

Displayed to all until my meat is needed, than my balls and cocks removed so my body can be emptied to be ready for roasting. All the preparation done in fromt go the hungry client :)

Then of course eaten ! I'm still young and muscular so i'm a perfect fit for a good meal ! Who wants to eat me ? I'm sure my bubble butt and my tights will be very nice ;)

Anyone in France, Paris, who want to eat me ?

I think what I'd enjoy most of being roasted alive would be my chef packing my ass with stuffing ^^ I'm a pretty submissive bottom, and I like ass play, so having a guy filling my hole by hand to be his dinner would really get me going X3

I tried stuffing myself with baby carrots once. It felt good doing it and having it inside me...but getting them all back out again afterwards was a HUGE problem, so i would really suggest potential LPs stick to stove top or rice for practace stuffings ^^;

I grew up next door to a cute boy that was obsessed about eating other boys. He ended up being the top jock in school years later. I remember him saying he got to feel other boys when he wrestled, especially in singlets. The legs of boys were his favorite, he would have me and two other boys always camp out in shorts or white briefs. It was wild, when he would tie us up by our legs and thighs. We would have our legs close to his sleeping bag, so he could lick them. I always wondered what ever happened to him. I seriously think he would have cooked us. Jimmy was his name and he really was the sexiest cannibal boy another boy could meat.

Really - too bad u lost contact with him! Let's all hope he's busy searching for some longpig action over at Zam, eh?

You got a dude with a perfect chest and luscious nipples. To eat his nip, do you slice it off, pop into mouth, chew, and swallow? Or do you dive in and bite, rip and knaw? One way is quick and clean, the other really messy and takes a while. What’s best for you?

I love cannibalism. I've had fantasies of involving that for years, mostly of me being eaten but I find the thought of eating long pig myself to be very intriguing. I view it as a very romantic thing to do. I wonder if there's a way to do it without the person being "sampled" dying or having a major injury.

Back