In the right situation I am sure I would be curious enough to try it.

My uncle told me he was on a trip in mexico and there was a market with a vendor selling parts of it.

well i have questions, will you eat any human flesh? women, older or fat guys? and will you still eat that flesh after you fucked his dead body and cum early? cos real cannibal and being cannibal just because horny is diff

I can just picture the victim hanging by his ankles. The facial expressions as his mentor takes a knife & carves slowly slicing first one then the other pectoral muscle from the chest. Placing them nipple side up into the hot sizzling pan

fuck yeah .. take off his cock, limbs .. head .. eat his cock and legs .. fist myself with his arms while i fuck his cold hole and make out with his cold mouth .. fuck yeah

I think it's natural to look at all animals as meat, and humans are no different, except for the taboo that the majority of the world's societies have established over time.

There is one big addition: for me, especially, and I think for others in today's world, it is not just about the meat, but also about ritualism and sexuality.

I am a trained chef and have butchered many (traditional) animals over my career; a human would not be any issue for me.

Likewise, I would love to give myself to someone to take my flesh for their enjoyment at some point. Make me an offer.

About 125kg bear here. Plenty of meat to feast on. I would love to be tortured over several days. Pain and fear supposed to make the meat more tender. Then when you have had your fetish fantasy's fulfilled and finished with me, you can strangle me and smother me in bbq sauce and eat me. But if you cant go through with it just keep me as your slave to play with.

I hate to admit it also, The Isis drowning videos. shame they don't show the whole video. I can only imagine there nipples fighting for air. I would eat them all. never have find a complete video of a guy being drowned. I know they exist.

how would you cook me?

I would make you dress up fully in warrior gear and I would make you abuse some prisons to make your testosterone flow in your body. I would make him do some gym practice too to get him bumped up and his manhood musky and salty like manly cock should be... then later in night I would tie him up just telling him that this is just original play and I just want him to enjoy it. Soon he would see hot grill coming up and he just can't control his erection, it's like his cock wants to be cooked like big sausage. And it would be cooked like that in it own salty and musky juices what have been gathered to that thing whole day. I maybe merciful and give him some numbing substance before placing that meat pole top of that grill but I may just cook it and just gag that once proud warrior. He would feel his meat cooking and smelling it roasting like sausage and that smell makes him even drool little - what a good delicious smell his meat has... But I would eat all of it and he have just watch me do it. and then serve me dessert by offering his ass to me fuck.

How about the foreskin from a circumcision? Though I'm not in favor of circumcision, if they're just going to toss it out (or sell it to pharmaceutical companies from what I hear) would anyone find it hot to eat that?

Absolutley.

Back