I would love to be eaten by a man piece by piece in front of me. Maybe he cuts pieces off of me and then uses my chest as a plate. If you wanna talk about it skyoe me. Slaveboy1919

cock and balls slowly cooked in butter and garlic and sliced thin with portabella mushroom. what's not to like?

You got that right. It's the slow cooking that does it. But I think two cocks and four balls would be the right size meal for me. I could nibble on the rest for a late night snack.

I would love to sink my teeth into a dudes soles and devour it raw,
my cock would throb the whole time, I have already eaten and tasted
one of my ex boyfriends feet, I took a razor and cut off some quite large
pieces of flesh on the ball pads and heels from his soles where the skin
was very thick, not calloused but nice and thick, so pieces were bigger than
a golf ball, problem was that it would take two days of cutting away at it
very carefully and a little at a time to get such a large piece of flesh without cutting
or damaging his feet, he said it would hurt like hell for about 5 days until the
sole flesh would toughen up again from walking on them.
one time I saved it up for 6 months and had a stack that was about a inch thick!
it felt incredible to chew it all up and swallow it knowing that it was his sole meat
going down my throat!!!!

Stustustugoo, Would you ever eat guys genitals if there would be someone willing?

miam miam oui cette belle bite mais elle n'est consommable que sur le mec vivant, une fois coupée elle redevient toute molle et cuite c'est du vrai caoutchouc, alors dégustez là crue et bien juteuse, croquez à pleine dent et le tenant bien par les boules

I would let someone eat me in the uk if someone was willing just get in touch and it will happen

If you are talking about me I am flattered....
Yes, I am. You certainly have a body a high % of folk on here would deeply enjoy playing/role-playing with. Being as deeply disturbed as the next dude on CDG, I have a multitude of storylines with which to play w/ you & your body, in addition to my usual favorites. One of my usual does not involve cannibalism. It entails an extended period of captivity/ sex-slavery, followed by a tortured death, followed by abuse of your corpse and it being made into sex toy or some object of practical use.

Again, thanks for the pics. Nice dick.

Back