UPE6qDiLnLdtUWKiih3otg45.jpg

I like being a longpig my throte cut and when dead my body striped and put in the scalding tub and have boiling poured over my body and pubes to make removel of body hair easy and clean.When the butchers have finished than process the steaming hot cock is tied of to stop any leakage on the clean hairles dead meat, the body is the hoisted upside down on meat hooks with the hairles cock falling back on the bare belly exposing the smoth balls and ass.The carcass is left hanging to cool,along side more scalded cooling bodies, and then it is gutted and the cock,balls head and ass are removed and disposed of as offal,and the of the meat being processed for sale

Last edited:
Longpig

I like being a longpig my throat cut and when dead my body striped and put in the scalding tub and have boiling poured over my body and pubes to make removal of body hair easy and clean. When the butchers have finished than process the steaming hot cock is tied of to stop any leakage on the clean hairless dead meat, the body is the hoisted upside down on meat hooks with the hairless cock falling back on the bare belly exposing the smooth balls and ass. The carcass is left hanging to cool, along side more scalded cooling bodies, and then it is gutted and the cock, balls head and ass are removed and disposed of as offal, and the of the meat being processed for sale

Offal for sale

Longpig

I like being a longpig my throat cut and when dead my body striped and put in the scalding tub and have boiling poured over my body and pubes to make removal of body hair easy and clean. When the butchers have finished than process the steaming hot cock is tied of to stop any leakage on the clean hairless dead meat, the body is the hoisted upside down on meat hooks with the hairless cock falling back on the bare belly exposing the smooth balls and ass. The carcass is left hanging to cool, along side more scalded cooling bodies, and then it is gutted and the cock, balls head and ass are removed and disposed of as offal, and the of the meat being processed for sale

Offal for sale

Longpig

Offal for sale
alotment, ur my kinda guy . . . hehe:aha:

Longpig

I like being a longpig my throat cut and when dead my body striped and put in the scalding tub and have boiling water poured over my body and pubes to make removal of body hair easy and clean. When the butchers have finished than process the steaming hot cock is tied of to stop any leakage on the clean hairless dead meat, the body is the hoisted upside down on meat hooks with the hairless cock falling back on the bare belly exposing the smooth balls and ass. The carcass is left hanging to cool, along side more scalded cooling bodies, and then it is gutted and the cock, balls head and ass are removed and disposed of as offal, and the rest of the meat being processed for sale

Offal for sale

We always start with rump roast, maybe doing it up as wellington . . . with a good Rioja--mmmmmmmmm! So we might have to update the part: "cock, balls head and ass are removed and disposed of as offal" . . . hehe . . . after all, cock, balls head and ass are delicacies for some & will actually command a high rate of return . . . mmmmmmmmmmmmm! We start/finish this repast with a good Veuve Clicquot . . .

JValdez.
I could ask the butcher before I was to be slaughtered to put the offal in to separate packages and also ask for the cock to be massaged to keep it stiff and more meaty, and the carcass would have to be hung up side down before it was quiet dead to stop the blood draining back out of the dead 6.7in genitals.
Dose that sound better, any more ideas?

Hey if I ate a guys nuts after he was castrated at his own free will - would I be considered as a cannibal ?

JValdez.
I could ask the butcher before I was to be slaughtered to put the offal in to separate packages and also ask for the cock to be massaged to keep it stiff and more meaty, and the carcass would have to be hung up side down before it was quiet dead to stop the blood draining back out of the dead 6.7in genitals.
Dose that sound better, any more ideas?

alotment, much better! What we do is inject/layer pate into the genitals so that its a complete treat, its own little "cock/balls wellington"; (with puff pastry of course!) it also keeps that perfect 6.7in perfect beauty full, tall & erect! as to the carcass, yes, as in halal slaughter, (my, quite a few pups into that!) that hot torso should be hung upside down in order to drain most efficiently, surprisingly, the heart will continue to pump your hot red blood out of the stump for a bit longer than anyone expects. So good of it to help with the process!

Back