I hope it happens to us while we eat. Snuck up on by the butcher who was hoping to make money off that. Now we'll draw home more business when he's finished with us.
We're chopped into chunks as we feed on the dead thing hanging there

I know it's literally taboo and mind blowing. but I would luv to stalked, pursued, captured, restrained, stripped naked, drugged, cleaned out, spread eagle on slab or table forced milked of all my cum, having earlier been fucked and bred, finally cut open, gutted, flesh and muscled sliced to the bone and cooked along with some of my organs for manly consumption. What a way to go,

I know it's literally taboo and mind blowing. but I would luv to stalked, pursued, captured, restrained, stripped naked, drugged, cleaned out, spread eagle on slab or table forced milked of all my cum, having earlier been fucked and bred, finally cut open, gutted, flesh and muscled sliced to the bone and cooked along with some of my organs for manly consumption. What a way to go,
FUCKKKKK YESSSSSSSSSS. Excuse me if I don't" dress for dinner" ... I need to be naked as I feed on your roasted corpse !

I would love to try eating human flesh. It's just that I like old meat over young meat. Maybe it is sexuality. In fact, if I can, I would rather try to eat the penis and testicles of the elderly over 50 years old.
Do do you use Session? could plan something then it’s up to you. Want to know what you’re gonna do before we meet up at least it’s not surprised that way. I just have a few things to sort out and then depend on how that goes. I’ll let you know what sort of stuff are you looking for?

Do do you use Session? could plan something then it’s up to you. Want to know what you’re gonna do before we meet up at least it’s not surprised that way. I just have a few things to sort out and then depend on how that goes. I’ll let you know what sort of stuff are you looking for?
Fancy eating my balls?

There was the plane crash in, I think, South America, where the stranded survivors ended up eating those who had died in order to survive. If I remember correctly, no action was taken against them because they only ate those who had already died and it was that or die.

That didn't take long to find: https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-67754830

i know that story about a plane crash too, were that happened too, but that was close to Nepal. Tere the Survivors has to choise die or eat the dead bodies too

Back